I finished my Chemo!

Options
2»

Comments

• aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Yeah, shaking my money-maker!!!
    Go out and celebrate... I can't wait till I am done!

I am going for Herceptin, the only side effect I experience
    is tiredness. It's totally doable.

I only did taxo and carbo, but I chose the more aggressive
    approach with my mastectomy so hopefully this'll do the trick...

Listen to me go and on... Let's go back to the important thing

CELEBRATING you finishing chemo!!!

Love,
    Ayse
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Happy for you!
    Great news that you are finished with Chemo......Yeah!!!!!! Good luck with continued treatments,......
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Isn't it great to be done
    Isn't it great to be done with it! I get my last one next Tues can't wait. I also have to do the herceptin. I have heard over and over that isn't bad at all no side affects. Good luck with you surgery hope all goes well for you. I have mine a month after chemo too. ( Mastectomy right side ) then Rads. Do you have to do Radiation also? Take care Kay
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Isn't it great to be done with it! I get my last one next Tues can't wait. I also have to do the herceptin. I have heard over and over that isn't bad at all no side affects. Good luck with you surgery hope all goes well for you. I have mine a month after chemo too. ( Mastectomy right side ) then Rads. Do you have to do Radiation also? Take care Kay

Chris .. We WARRIORS can do anything we set our
    minds to ... Congradulations on crossing that finish line .. now rest, relax and pre-pare for your next adventure after, chemo. You are offically a Chemo Queen - let me see hear .. writting you name in my book!!

Strength and Courage:

Vicki Sam
  • chriskaput
    chriskaput Member Posts: 109
    Options

finished my chemo
    Yes I will have 7 weeks of rads too...that's going to be annoying since I have to go either before or after work every day Mond. - Fri. yuck! Thanks for the well wishes Kay. Congrats on your almost competed chemo too!! Good luck with your surgery, I am sure anything is easier than this chemo has been.

hugs,
    Chris
  • lizziejane
    lizziejane Member Posts: 69
    Options
    HERCEPTIN
    I FINISHED WITH CHEMO ON JAN 29TH, AND YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST HERCEPTIN, IT IS A CAKE WALK COMPARED TO THE CHEMO, I HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS. IT IS HARD ON THE HEART, SO I DID GO TO THE HOSPITAL A FEW TIMES FOR AN ECHO TEST....
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

finished my chemo
    Yes I will have 7 weeks of rads too...that's going to be annoying since I have to go either before or after work every day Mond. - Fri. yuck! Thanks for the well wishes Kay. Congrats on your almost competed chemo too!! Good luck with your surgery, I am sure anything is easier than this chemo has been.

hugs,
    Chris

Congrats on finishing chemo!
    Congrats on finishing chemo! Good luck with rads!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

HERCEPTIN
    I FINISHED WITH CHEMO ON JAN 29TH, AND YESTERDAY WAS MY LAST HERCEPTIN, IT IS A CAKE WALK COMPARED TO THE CHEMO, I HAD NO SIDE EFFECTS. IT IS HARD ON THE HEART, SO I DID GO TO THE HOSPITAL A FEW TIMES FOR AN ECHO TEST....

I am so happy for you!
    I am so happy for you! Party time at your house!

Congrats,

Debby