Options
2»

Comments

• KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Still waiting and praying
    Saw my onco. doctor today...Said diff. is nodule there but she "believes it isn't anything to worry about"...That's easy for her to say...But anyway she wants me to have a mammo done just to be sure.....So I will see my breast surgeon Friday for this....What a wild ride this bc beast is.....Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes....I am constantly awed & amazed & blessed by the wisdom on this site..

Waiting and praying with you
    Hang in there. The waiting is tough. I am sending positive vibes and prayers your way. WIll be thinking about you on Friday when you see your Surgeon and have your mammo.
    BIG Hugs, K
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    KayNYC said:

Waiting and praying with you
    Hang in there. The waiting is tough. I am sending positive vibes and prayers your way. WIll be thinking about you on Friday when you see your Surgeon and have your mammo.
    BIG Hugs, K

I am thinking it could be a
    I am thinking it could be a cyst, particulary when you said pain, I had a cyst and it would have this intermittant pain hope you get this all sorted out in a positive way quickly!!!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Saw my onco. doctor today...Said diff. is nodule there but she "believes it isn't anything to worry about"...That's easy for her to say...But anyway she wants me to have a mammo done just to be sure.....So I will see my breast surgeon Friday for this....What a wild ride this bc beast is.....Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes....I am constantly awed & amazed & blessed by the wisdom on this site..

Good luck and sending
    Good luck and sending prayers for you on Friday Waffle!

Hugs, Debby
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    waffle8 said:

Wishing you good luck with
    Wishing you good luck with your breast surgeon. Update us when you know more.

Hugs, Megan
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    waffle8 said:

I missed your first post,
    I missed your first post, not sure how, but I'm sending strength and courage your way to get to the final dx. Try not to worry, yes, I know, easier said than done. Please let us know the results when you can. Take care.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I missed your first post,
    I missed your first post, not sure how, but I'm sending strength and courage your way to get to the final dx. Try not to worry, yes, I know, easier said than done. Please let us know the results when you can. Take care.

Sending you good luck wishes
    Sending you good luck wishes Waffle! Post to let us know an update on you.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Noel said:

Sending you good luck wishes
    Sending you good luck wishes Waffle! Post to let us know an update on you.

Stay positive Waffle!
    I'm praying it's just that...nothing!

Please keep us posted.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Stay positive Waffle!
    I'm praying it's just that...nothing!

Please keep us posted.