Ladies and Gentlemen its friday any funny plan for the weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Youtube video of our 15 year old flying
    CLICK FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO

Another cadet filmed Nick at the controls as they flew to Rome, Ga. and then filmed their landing back at Cartersville. Toward the very end you can see a teeny bright pink spot. That's me waving as they land. :-D
  • C Dixon
    C Dixon Member Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi Pepe
    This is what I did this weekend. Iwas a bit nauseous from radiation on Friday but still went to the high school Homecoming game, which is a big deal for the kids. Saturday we went to the High School State Swim Meet where I watched my daughter WIN (yes, I'm proud) the 200 Individual Medley and 500 freestyle and their team came in 2nd. Sunday I got ready to come back up to Duke for more treatment.

I love that swimming. She is beautiful to me in the water.

Catherine
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options

Youtube video of our 15 year old flying
    CLICK FOR YOUTUBE VIDEO

Another cadet filmed Nick at the controls as they flew to Rome, Ga. and then filmed their landing back at Cartersville. Toward the very end you can see a teeny bright pink spot. That's me waving as they land. :-D

Diane l can't enter trough the link (probablly my iPad)
    Can you give me the tags to can enter through the normal YouTube device?
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    got it impressive skills and
    gorgeous , wish be there Diane.!
  • sheri22
    sheri22 Member Posts: 273
    Options
    going to myrtyl beach
    I have fun plans this weekend leaving for myrtyl beach fri night my whole family is going hubby son mom dad sisters brotherinlaw and 2 of my nephews plus an aunt and uncle it will be a blast plan to enjoy the beach and enjoy some night life too hope you all enjoy the weekend also

Sheri22