Options
2»

Comments

• ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    cavediver said:

hang in there Heather....you are almost out of tunnel
    Sorry you were feeling so badly....it does suck, I remember! But glad to hear you are feeling better now...it will get better as everyone has said. And...you are almost done with the chemo treatments....just hang in there! Hugs to you and your Mom....

I'm no fan of AC
    In fact it ALL sucks, but that is what we have to do to get better. I remember when you first posted, now you are almost done with chemo. Hang in there. Hoorah for dad, and Tim. Go topless if you want whatever is comfortable for you. Comfy is above appearance at this point.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Heather,
    It's good to read your fever broke and you feel better. Gosh, you're almost done! Focus on it being over soon!

Hope you do well...keeping you, your Mom and all in daily prayer,

Sylvia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

almost there Heather. sorry
    almost there Heather. sorry you werent feeling well, hope this passes. i had taxol for 12 treatments. it was better than AC hope you report it was a breeze. feel better

Glad you are feeling better
    Glad you are feeling better Heather. You are almost done!

Praying for you and your Mom!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Heather,
    It's good to read your fever broke and you feel better. Gosh, you're almost done! Focus on it being over soon!

Hope you do well...keeping you, your Mom and all in daily prayer,

Sylvia

So glad that you are doing
    So glad that you are doing much better. I still can't believe that you and your Mother are going through this.

We are all waiting at the end of the tunnel with our flashlights for the big party when you become a chemo grad.

Praying for you and your Mother,

Jan