~POWER~

Options
PAR5
PAR5 Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
This is my first post on the discussion boards, but I have been reading for quite sometime. The POWER of some of your posts has moved me so to the point where I have to finally chime in and introduce myself and hope to become a regular here with you.
I have laughed and cried and even learned a thing or two about myself that I did not know before from reading some of the posts.
So thank you one and all for sharing and opening up your lives and your hearts-I am so glad to be here!

~Pat~

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hi Pat,
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site with lots of wonderfuls ladies & gentlemen. Let us know what you need. This is a great place, just to read, ask questions, pass along updates, or just vent. Hugs, Jean
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Pat,
    Welcome! This is a wonderful site with lots of wonderfuls ladies & gentlemen. Let us know what you need. This is a great place, just to read, ask questions, pass along updates, or just vent. Hugs, Jean

Welcome Pat
    Glad you found us, but sorry you need to be here. This is a great place to ask questions get answers or to vent. There are some wonderful people here. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Good morning Pat
    Welcome. A

Good morning Pat
    Welcome. A great place with caring people.
    Sparkle
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Before you know it, you will look at your avatar, and see your 'joined' date reflect years since you met us all...

It's a truly remarkable place filled with truly remarkable women and men...

Hugs, Kathi
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    Welcome
    Glad you found us but, sorry you have to be here. This is a great place to be for information, vents laughter and tears. These ladies and gents have answered many of my questions even before I knew to ask.

We're here for you any time.

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    cookie97 said:

Welcome
    Glad you found us but, sorry you have to be here. This is a great place to be for information, vents laughter and tears. These ladies and gents have answered many of my questions even before I knew to ask.

We're here for you any time.

Peace and Love,
    Edie

Hello, Pat! Happy to meet you ... All tho I am sorry
    why you have found us "Warriors" - Sister in PINK. We are here 24/7 .. with 100 years of cummulative experience .. Ask away, some wonderful sister will have information, a site, a good laugh and help.

Strength and Courage:

Vicki Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Pat, welcome to this amazing
    Pat, welcome to this amazing group of fighters. Now that you have introduced yourself, please feel free to ask questions or provide information to another sister. This is a wonderful and safe place to be. Take care.
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Welcome Pat
    We're glad you found us, but sorry you had to join. Feel free to ask, share or vent anytime you need to.

marge
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Hi Pat :)
    Sorry you have to

Hi Pat :)
    Sorry you have to be here with us but please use this as a resource for information, experiences, inspiration, venting, whatever you need! Any questions please ask away -this website has been one of the most helpful resources that I've had since my diagnosis.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Welcome Pat...im glad you
    Welcome Pat...im glad you decided to start posting. It is amazing the things you learn on this site...about yourself or others or about being a survivor ect, ect....
    Once again welcome...you sound like a very sweet person!
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    Welcome Pat!
    So glad you decided the time is right to chime in. I am sorry for the reason that brings us all together, but this is a wonderfull group of women, and I am so blessed to have found this sight. Nice to meet you...alison
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Welcome to the
    bc network Pat and glad you decided to chime in with us :-) I've learned a lot about myself too and learned so many invaluable tips on how to cope during chemo treatments. The journey continues but instead of 3 biological sisters I also have all of you!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Hi Pat!!
    So glad you joined us although not under the best of circumstances. It's good to feel the connection to these wonderful people that Chen so frequently refers us as..."Kindred Spirits".

Blessings to you,

Sylvia
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Welcome
    Pat, I too was a peeking terry. Took awhile. I'm glad you found this site. Chime in anytime. Katz
  • PAR5
    PAR5 Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Welcome
    Pat, I too was a peeking terry. Took awhile. I'm glad you found this site. Chime in anytime. Katz

~THANK YOU~
    Ladies, thank you all for that most kind reception. You have all made me feel so welcome. I swear that there are some of my so called friends I see in the grocesey store that have not given me such a warm greeting.But as I said I am so glad to be here. THANK YOU!!!!!

~PAT~
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Options
    PAR5 said:

~THANK YOU~
    Ladies, thank you all for that most kind reception. You have all made me feel so welcome. I swear that there are some of my so called friends I see in the grocesey store that have not given me such a warm greeting.But as I said I am so glad to be here. THANK YOU!!!!!

~PAT~

Dear Pat, We welcome you!!
    Dear Pat, We welcome you!! Looking forward to your posts, and hopefully we will see a lot of posts from you, love shy