Marines 911 how are you doing?

Options
smalldoggroomer
smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
You and your wife have been in my thoughts. Hope all is well. Let us know when you have time. Your always in my prayers. Take care Kay

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Yes, Thinking and praying for you and your wife, Thomas
    UCLA .. hasn't called yet? Please call them, again and again ..until they scream at you to stopped.

Strength and Courage, I offer.

Vicki Sam - Marine Brat
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Just stopping by to see how
    Just stopping by to see how your family is doing...said a prayer today...love, shy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Just stopping by to see how
    Just stopping by to see how your family is doing...said a prayer today...love, shy

you, your wife and family
    you, your wife and family are never far from our thoughts.
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Just saw a new post from
    Just saw a new post from you...moving this to the top for you...always nice to hear from you...love, shy
  • marines911
    marines911 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    THANK YOU
    Once again, you all make us very special. I have called UCLA and the block came in last week and was sent out this past Monday and now we should know by Monday or Tuesday if she is on the trial. ONC increased patch from 100 to 150 and this has made her really nauseous and she can eat, but shorlty there after it comes right back out. The leg twitching has returned, but the transfusion helped and she ONC made a change to zolota one week on and one off due to low platelet count.

Birthday party next week and will post pictures on FB.

Thank you all very much for the love and support.
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options

THANK YOU
    Once again, you all make us very special. I have called UCLA and the block came in last week and was sent out this past Monday and now we should know by Monday or Tuesday if she is on the trial. ONC increased patch from 100 to 150 and this has made her really nauseous and she can eat, but shorlty there after it comes right back out. The leg twitching has returned, but the transfusion helped and she ONC made a change to zolota one week on and one off due to low platelet count.

Still hoping, still praying
    The Moopster and I are still keeping you and your wife and your whole family in our thoughts and prayers. Looking forward to the pictures!

Joe
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

THANK YOU

☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-(★ PRAYERS★)-,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.☆
    You and your wife continue in my prayers, hope to hear good news regarding the UCLA trail soon.

°•♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥•°*”˜ RE
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    RE said:

☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-(★ PRAYERS★)-,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.☆
    You and your wife continue in my prayers, hope to hear good news regarding the UCLA trail soon.

°•♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥•°*”˜ RE

hoping to hear good news
    hoping to hear good news about the trial. looking forward to the pics. I wonder if the fentanyl slows her stomach emptying or makes her constipated , so she cant keep the food down. Hugs