new hair pics

Options
Heatherbelle
Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi! I wanted to share a few new pics with you all, they're under my expressions page. One is my cat Jack, he snuggled up to me so sweet the other day when I was online, I thought id share it especially after the post about our pets. Then I added 2 fun hair pics, my mohawk & my blonde wig. Hope everyone is having a great day! Getting ready for chemo #5 this Thursday, i'll be sitting next to mom while she's having #1!
*hugs*
Heather

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Heather
    Ofcourse I am partial to cats, so, I loved your cat Jack's picture! What a loveable, darling cat!

And, you look beautiful, with your mohawk and in the blonde wig! Hope you had a great date night with your hubby!

Sue :)

Oh, good luck with your chemo and good luck to your Mom too!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Options
    I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you and your Mom both on chemo day. I think it is awesome that you can do this together. I wish you were neither doing it at all but since you have to I am glad you have each other. Love the pics! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I loved the pics...Jack
    I loved the pics...Jack looks just like my Sunshine!!
    Good luck with chemo Thursday for both you and your mom!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hi Heather,
    Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Jean
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Heather,
    Love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Jean

Miss Heatherbelle .. How large or much does Jack
    weigh? Big Boy, right? Doodles is so ADORABLE, and the family photo .. well, all I can say .. is that you've done yourself proud.

Thanks for sharing your life with us!

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Heather
    I'm a cat lover too. My Guiness died while I was in a convalescent home 4 years ago. I miss him. Anyways, the mohawk is wild but woohoo to the blonde number you wore on your date! Did your husband think he had a new wife? lol I'll be thinking about you and your mom on Thursday. It's definitely a bonding experience you never thought would be happening.....
    {{hugs}} Char
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Heather
    I'm a cat lover too. My Guiness died while I was in a convalescent home 4 years ago. I miss him. Anyways, the mohawk is wild but woohoo to the blonde number you wore on your date! Did your husband think he had a new wife? lol I'll be thinking about you and your mom on Thursday. It's definitely a bonding experience you never thought would be happening.....
    {{hugs}} Char

love the pictures!

love the pictures!
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    thank you thank you! with
    thank you thank you! with some of you posting your topless & bald pics I thought I'd post some of my different hair stages. I do have a nice one of mom & I sitting with my girls where i dont have anything on my head. I'm not comfortable with many people seeing me like that but those closest to me, but I think pics like that help out some of our newer sisters who are just starting to lose their hair.
    My Jackie is a big boy, I think about 14 pounds, but all that fluffy hair he has makes him look alot bigger than he is. His hair is sooooo soft and fluffy & it really relaxes me just petting him.
    I have a friend who owns a salon & they're selling pink hair extensions for $10 for BC awareness month, and I'm pickin up one for camryn & myself that I can wear in my wig...even the nurses at chemo comment, when I do wear a wig there, that i'm just not the same without the pink hair!
    thanks for all your kind words, i do have some special people & pets that live with me :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • Evoling_butterfly
    Options
    Too Hot
    I am loving the mohawk...Wishing you and your mother comfort on your treatments.
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    You look so beautiful with
    You look so beautiful with or without the hair. Though I do love the blonde wig. That was the only color I didnt get a chance to get.

Lupe