Options
2»

Comments

• Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Options
    hoop77 said:

Good luck to you Vicki!
    Good luck to you Vicki! Wishing you an easy procedure with perfect results and a speedy recovery. Thanks for all you do for everyone on this site, you are an angel!

Love,
    Laura

Make Room for Me!
    No problem - I'll be in the room with all the others at 12:15 tomorrow cheering you on! Wishing you all kinds of good luck and a speedy recovery.

Love, Sally
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'll be there too!
    Dearest VickiSam -

I've marked my calendar for noon so that I make sure to get there on time!

(((HUGS!!!)))
    Cindy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Vicki
    I'll be there with all the other sisters wishing you well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Vicki
    I'll be there with all the other sisters wishing you well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.
    {{hugs}} Char

Praying for you and will be
    Praying for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope that you can post as soon as possible..
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

You Gals ... are such true spirited Warriors .. no doubt!
    Thanks for the well wishes, and for joining me tomorrow. I am just about ready to throw up .. normally, I don't have to many anxiety's about my surgeries .. however, today I am a little overwhelmed by the number 8 .. yes, it will be my 8th surgery in 13 months .. all major .. so I am freakin out a little today!

It doesn't matter how crowded my room is tomorrow, I need you all with me at 12:15 p.m. to ease my emotions. Tears are just a flowing all over the place today .. :D

The journey, our live before, durning and after chemo/rad's .. the surgeries, follow up visits - then we Warriors are thrown off that 'Oak Tree' branch and told, not asked to get on with our lives. It's hard to imagine life without chemo or rads, it difficult at best just to jump back into 'life', without having any lasting side efforts and emotions.

I've kept a journel since the start of my 'Breast Cancer' adventure - and now I am pulling it together - this is what I need to do, before I can move forward. The chapter I am currently working on ..

Knock, Knock, Knocking on Heaven's door .. Hello! Is there anybody home ...?

Several of my girlfriends have been in stitches and crying all at the same time .. reading my first 2 chapters - who knows, maybe when I finished my writtings - I'll send them out to local Oncology Centers ..in a hope that maybe someone, somewhere will find humor, joy or support.

Thank you all for your Love and Support

Vicki Sam

Big Cyber Hugs coming your way
    We are with you Vicki Sam--all of your Pink Warrior friends are sending courage and strength and you will be fine. My thoughts and prayers are with you and please let us know how you are doing!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Vicki Sam
    Can you feel us all with you right noW?

You're not alone, and you will come through this as you have everything else you've had to endure in your battle - a bit the worse for wear, but BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG!

((((HUGS))))
    Cindy