Hubby and I Celebrated

Options
nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
our 28th Wedding Anniversary over the weekend at Hershey Park. We normally celebrate at the Pocono's, but finances were really tight, so Hubby, myself and our son enjoyed the day at Hershey.

Very nice, clean park. Has some rated 5 coasters. Hubby and son really like Storm Chaser. It takes you 0 - 72mph in 2 seconds. That's fast. Me and my fee waited on the ground, but I did ride Great Bear which is the one that your feet dangle. For someone who does not like coasters and who is afraid of heights, riding one is always an experience for me. I'll be the first to admit, I am a baby and sissy when it comes to riding coasters.

We are going to try and take the Pocono trip at the end of October. Twenty-Eight (28) years with the same person is a long time, but he gets cuter with age :)

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    Nudgie
    Congratulations ,unfortunately 28 years is a big success today, only few of my friends have achieved 20 (we are on the early 50's) so double congratulations for both!.
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    28 years together is definitely something to celebrate!
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Sure sounds like a great
    Sure sounds like a great time!!

Brooks
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Wonderful
    I am so happy for you, and you have to know what an accomplishment that is. Its so sad that people get married this days with the attitude hey if it dont work we can just get a divorce. So CONGRATS

HUGS
    Beth
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh!!
    How much fun was that? It sounds like you had an awesome time!! I don't know if I could have gone on any rides... I hate heights and speed. I'm so boring. :) Some of the best times are just spent together and not necessarily spent on something.

Our anniversary (26 years) is tomorrow and we're not doing anything special for it. Our finances are tighter than tight. Our kids gave us a night at a theme hotel and gift cert. to Texas Road House.

You're right though... they're cuter as they get older :)

:)

Love and Hugs

Holly