Sister Only Has One or Two Days To Live

Options
2»

Comments

• roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    Options

So sorry Skipper. Thanks for
    So sorry Skipper. Thanks for reminding us to fight.
    God Bless,
    Wanda

hugs for you and your family
    I am so sorry for your pain. I lost my brother to cancer almost 10 years ago and it still is painful. Last night I wrote in my journal about my last days with him and about the rainbows I saw during that time that helped me to feel hopeful about the future and that he is OK.
    Skipper, no one knows us quite like our siblings, they know our inner child since we were children together and that is a loss like no other but remember to look for the rainbows or what ever signs come to you from her or from the universe. I promise there will be plenty of miracles coming your way to show you that all is well.

I can understand Ayse's response at first. I remember when I was diagnosed I started recalling all the people who died of breast cancer that I knew or that were on the news and it really frightened me. I thought this could happen to me too but then I recalled my best friend, Sue, who is a survivor, 3 years now, and more importantly Sue's mom who is 93 years old and a breast cancer survivor for over 45 years. Now that is where I look now for support, this is not necessarily a battle but a lesson in hope and faith that we will all be taken care of by God/Goddess and whenever our time comes we will all be OK. Enjoy the memories with your sister and know that the love never dies. I talk to my brother all the time and feel his presence. R
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    So sorry
    that you and your family are going thru this right now. Thank you for being able to cheer us on with all you are dealing with. Our prayers are with your family.

marge
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    skipper85 said:

No Skipper

Ayse:

Double Hugs Back!! You must be so upset. I had sensed something was wrong but I wasn't sure if you were angry about having bc or if you were just having a bad day. Now I know. No worries. I'm so sorry you lost your friend. You, however, are still here and need to go on. There is so much research being done. There's constantly news about new ways to fight this disease. You fight the fight and don't give up. I'm sure your friend would have told you the same thing. Don't know if you are a religious person but I will pray for you. Prayer does help and it also gives me comfort. We caregivers are tough. It makes us feel better to be able to help any way we can.

Keep me posted on how you are doing.

More HUGS!!!

Skipper

Thanks for understanding
    I was really upset that day and it came so unexpected. As I had pointed out
    before she was so full of life and feisty, I just didn't expect her to loose her
    battle and so soon.

Hope is what keeps me going, I just can't accept that this is all there is for me.
    I am not done living. I will fight, no doubt about that.

Thanks for your words.

Ayse
    24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    I am sorry Skipper
    My heart is with you and know how lucky your sister is to have touched so many lives and will always be with you. I live very far from my family and know how hard it is to try and be there even just in our spirit because that can be allot.
    I can only hope that your sister will not have to suffer anymore and you all know how lucky you were to have been touched by her.
    Sincerely
    Tara
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Options
    So sorry!
    I pray for peace and comfort for you, your sister, and family. Your sister is a warrior!
    God Bless you...Alison
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Options

So sorry!
    I pray for peace and comfort for you, your sister, and family. Your sister is a warrior!
    God Bless you...Alison

So sorry to hear
    I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, I have 4 sisters so I know how you feel. And I'm also so sorry for the insensitivity of others. I joined this discussion board because I didn't like the pretentiousness of live support groups. Was my make up okay, did I carry the wrong bag, did I get that pedicure today etc...I figured here we could all be ourselves cause nobody could see any of that stuff. I guess they're everywhere though!
    Anyways, God Bless you and your family!

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    cookie97 said:

So sorry to hear
    I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, I have 4 sisters so I know how you feel. And I'm also so sorry for the insensitivity of others. I joined this discussion board because I didn't like the pretentiousness of live support groups. Was my make up okay, did I carry the wrong bag, did I get that pedicure today etc...I figured here we could all be ourselves cause nobody could see any of that stuff. I guess they're everywhere though!
    Anyways, God Bless you and your family!

Peace and Love,
    Edie

Skipper...
    how lucky you & your sister have been to have had each other - I have sisters and feel blessed to have them in my life. I'm so sorry - I'm keeping you in my prayers and know your sister soon will be at peace -
    take care
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and Prayers
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. The loss of a loved one is so so difficult. May the many loving memories you have of your sister help you during this time. God bless.
    BL
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Thoughts and Prayers
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. The loss of a loved one is so so difficult. May the many loving memories you have of your sister help you during this time. God bless.
    BL

Thinking of you Skipper and
    Thinking of you Skipper and your sister. Hoping to see you post soon.

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Thinking of you Skipper and
    Thinking of you Skipper and your sister. Hoping to see you post soon.

Hugs, Jan

Skipper, I haven't seen an
    Skipper, I haven't seen an update from you and just wanted you to know that your sisters in pink are here for you during this difficult time.

Sending prayers,

Megan