Started Femara this morning - Looking for prayers!

Options
pattic
pattic Member Posts: 23
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am praying that the Femera does what is intended to do, and that I am able to tolerate it without the arthritic side effects.

Thanks to all!

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hi pattic,
    Good luck with the Femera. Sending prayers your way. Hugs, Jean
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I've been on Femara for 7+
    I've been on Femara for 7+ mths and have had no pain associated with it. I do have some back pain but I've had arthritis in my back for many years and it has gotten worse as is to be expected as we age.

But we are all different!

Susan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Many have no problems, so my
    Many have no problems, so my prayers are with you! I would suggest taking it late afternoon or early evening and you will probably have less problems with fatigue and achiness.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Many have no problems, so my
    Many have no problems, so my prayers are with you! I would suggest taking it late afternoon or early evening and you will probably have less problems with fatigue and achiness.

Morning
    I take mine in the morning. I would forget so often if I took it in the afternoon/night.
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Rague said:

Morning
    I take mine in the morning. I would forget so often if I took it in the afternoon/night.

Been on Femara for 3 mos.
    Been on Femara for 3 mos. now and have no problems. I take mine in the evening but morning might work better for you as we are all different. I also pray that it does the job I'm hoping for. Good Luck.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    I have only been
    on it for a few weeks but so far so good. I take mine in the evening as well. I hope you do well with it and it works for you.

Hugs
    Georgia