Today is JoJo's Birthday!

Options

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Awwwwh thank you
    Awwwwh thank you everyone..and thanks Cat for the thread...your all awesome!
    Tony did ask me last week what i wanted for my birthday...i told him i wanted to go shopping ...hey new tata's ...new cloths...right???
    So this morning he had a card placed in my laptop...cuz he knows first thing i get on the computer...but shhhh im giving away my secrets. Anyway, In his card he gave me a small wad of cash to go shopping...YEAH! If i knew it was going to be that easy i would of asked for a trip to the Bahamas or something...hehe! He is also making me one of my favorite dinners ...Chilli...i know dont laugh ...most people would say steak or seafood but YUK!
    Ok gotta go shoppin with my sisters now so i can bring back some goodies!!!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Awwwwh thank you
    Tony did ask me last week what i wanted for my birthday...i told him i wanted to go shopping ...hey new tata's ...new cloths...right???
    So this morning he had a card placed in my laptop...cuz he knows first thing i get on the computer...but shhhh im giving away my secrets. Anyway, In his card he gave me a small wad of cash to go shopping...YEAH! If i knew it was going to be that easy i would of asked for a trip to the Bahamas or something...hehe! He is also making me one of my favorite dinners ...Chilli...i know dont laugh ...most people would say steak or seafood but YUK!

Happy Birthday JoJo!!!!!!
    I

I hope you have a great day!
    Do you remember on another thread that I told you you share a birthday with my daughter!
    She's 31 today.
    Make the best of it and have some cake for me!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Awwwwh thank you

Happy Birthday Jo Jo!!!
    Sounds like you have a fun day planned!

Enjoy the shopping and let us know what you got - and don't forget the cake and ice cream!

Cindy
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    Jojo,

hope you are out there flashing that beautiful smile of your and
    just having a grand time!!!

Hugs and birth day smooches!!!

Ayse
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    aysemari said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    Jojo,

hope you are out there flashing that beautiful smile of your and
    just having a grand time!!!

Hugs and birth day smooches!!!

Ayse

Happy Birthday
    Have a wonderful day! Wishing you many more years to come.
    New Flower
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday
    Have a wonderful day! Wishing you many more years to come.
    New Flower

Happy Birthday Jo Jo.
    Stef

Happy Birthday Jo Jo.
    Stef
  • Giant Poodles
    Giant Poodles Member Posts: 79
    Options
    fauxma said:

Happy Birthday Jo Jo.
    Stef

Happy Birthday Jo Jo.
    Stef

Sending Warm Birthday Wishes
    Sending Warm Birthday Wishes to you. Enjoy your shopping trip!
    Rhonda
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Once again thank you
    Once again thank you everybody ...Wanda give your daughter a b-day hug from me.

Today was great...me and sis's went shopping and i got a few alfits so far but i will go shopping again later cuz i still have money left over...amazing huh?
    I ate my CHILLI and after that no cake but instead i had BANNANA CREAM PIE....yummy!!!
  • HeartofSoul
    HeartofSoul Member Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    jo jo said:

Once again thank you
    Once again thank you everybody ...Wanda give your daughter a b-day hug from me.

Today was great...me and sis's went shopping and i got a few alfits so far but i will go shopping again later cuz i still have money left over...amazing huh?
    I ate my CHILLI and after that no cake but instead i had BANNANA CREAM PIE....yummy!!!

jo jo, happy birthay, you
    jo jo, happy birthay, you look about 28. keep up with the flourescent smiles, radient spirit, and comforting warmth you give to everyone
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Have a wonderful birhtday and many more to come!

Hugs
    Georgia
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Have a wonderful birhtday and many more to come!

Hugs
    Georgia

Sorry I missed it!
    Hi JoJo,
    I hope your day was fabulous! Isn't every birthday a blessing?!

Roseann
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Happy Birthday JoJo,
    Happy Happy Birthday, Hope you have the best day yet!! and one hundred more!!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    jo jo said:

Awwwwh thank you

jo jo
    I LOVE your new profile picture. Beautiful eyes!!!!!!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I

I hope you have a great day!
    Do you remember on another thread that I told you you share a birthday with my daughter!
    She's 31 today.
    Make the best of it and have some cake for me!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Happy Belated Birthday JoJo!

Happy Belated Birthday JoJo!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Happy Birthday JoJo,
    Happy Happy Birthday, Hope you have the best day yet!! and one hundred more!!

Sorry About the Delay
    Dear Jo Jo, sorry I missed your special day, but know that you were thought of first thing this morning when i opened the Board. Yesterday I attended a fundraiser in Houston for my great-grandson, Casey, who passed away last December from Infant Reflux Disease. It was a great success. Happy Birthday to a special person....by the way, I love your new picture. Hugs, Judy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    A very
    happy belated birthday to you JoJo. I'm sorry I was sleeping away the weekend )-: I hope you enjoyed a special time!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Yes, a very Happy Birthday!
    Yes, a very Happy Birthday! Best wishes and have a great day!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Jojo, a very Happy belated
    Jojo, a very Happy belated Birthday wish for you. I am normally not on line on the weekends, so I missed this. I hope you had a great day with your family and friends. Did you get some nice presents?
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday Jo
    Happy Belated Birthday Jo Jo. Hope it was a good one.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Happy Belated Birthday Jo
    Happy Belated Birthday Jo Jo. Hope it was a good one.

Uh shoot late again
    Not surprising. Anywho I hope you had a fantastic birthday my Libra friend.
    Jennifer