Mom's Battle has ended

hope0310
hope0310 Member Posts: 320
edited March 2014 in Caregivers #1
Sadly, my best friend, confidant, my rock..my mother lost her battle yesterday. She was never in pain and was released from this world in the comfort of her home surrounded by all of us.

Thank you all for your support over the past 6 months....much love,

Elysia
Be good to yourselves...

Comments

• zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    So Sorry
    Elysia,
    I am so very sorry for you and your family.
    Jennie
  • grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member
    So Sorry
    I am so sorry. There are no words that can ease your grief but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Fay
  • Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    peace
    I am prayerful you and your family will find peace in knowing that your mother will not suffer.
  • lovingwifedeb
    lovingwifedeb Member Posts: 183
    So Sorry For Your Loss
    Although you can't follow her, the memory of her will live forever in your heart. Peace be with you. I grieve with you as a daughter whose mother is now dying of lung cancer. With tears flowing I say... "Let the light shine around us and heal our broken hearts".

Deb
    lovingwife to Bob, stage 3
  • kimmygarland
    kimmygarland Member Posts: 312

So Sorry For Your Loss
    Although you can't follow her, the memory of her will live forever in your heart. Peace be with you. I grieve with you as a daughter whose mother is now dying of lung cancer. With tears flowing I say... "Let the light shine around us and heal our broken hearts".

Deb
    lovingwife to Bob, stage 3

So sorry
    to hear you lost your beloved mother.
  • cmd1980
    cmd1980 Member Posts: 2
    Prayers
    That's tough, my thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.
  • hope0310
    cmd1980 said:

Prayers
    That's tough, my thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.

Thank you all....
    We learned

Thank you all....

We learned yesterday that my Mother In Law will now go under hospice care, she was dx late June with esophageal cancer, she is not responding to treatment and has gone from 129 to 83 pounds in this very short time....

Be good to yourselves..
    Elysia
  • Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    hope0310 said:

Thank you all....
    We learned

Thank you all....

We learned yesterday that my Mother In Law will now go under hospice care, she was dx late June with esophageal cancer, she is not responding to treatment and has gone from 129 to 83 pounds in this very short time....

Be good to yourselves..
    Elysia

Oh, dear
    Elysia,

I am so very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • hope0310

Oh, dear
    Elysia,

I am so very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I just wanted to show off my
    I just wanted to show off my mom to you guys!! I have been meaning to add her pic with my name for a while.

And here she is!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I am so sorry
    I am so sorry for your loss. May your meMories of her bring you peace and comfort.