Options
2»

Comments

• lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    Options
    lizzie17 said:

Dewey
    for all cat or animal lovers, light reading, heartwarming and makes me realize that SOOOOO many people really love our pets. Takes my mind off of the big C.

sorry, i take back my recommendation
    Turns out it takes on a serious side, both for the writer and Dewey. It wasn't a
    "feel good" book for me that I thought. One of my best friends recommended it??????
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    just finished...
    Eat,Pray and Love (liked the movie better) and The Buddha and the Borderline.Enjoyed both of them.
    Hugs,K
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I just finished
    The Neighbor and it kept my interest all the way to the end. Occasionally I pick up Dr. Susan Love's Breast book but right now I'm reading My Sister's Keeper. Sad to think about a family having a genetically matched child to save the life of their other child. Breaks my heart that at 13 she sought legal help to become medically emancipated from her parents who were using her body to keep her sister alive......
    Char
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

I just finished
    The Neighbor and it kept my interest all the way to the end. Occasionally I pick up Dr. Susan Love's Breast book but right now I'm reading My Sister's Keeper. Sad to think about a family having a genetically matched child to save the life of their other child. Breaks my heart that at 13 she sought legal help to become medically emancipated from her parents who were using her body to keep her sister alive......
    Char

Chen I read A reliable wife
    Chen I read A reliable wife last winter, it was good, kind of dark but a good mystery
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Well checked out a Debbie
    Well checked out a Debbie Macomber book called Hannahs List, saw the synopsis of the story and brought it back...now on with Stephen King Duma Key...
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Options

Well checked out a Debbie Macomber book called Hannahs List, saw the synopsis of the story and brought it back...now on with Stephen King Duma Key...

I'm reading Big Stone Gap.
    I'm reading Big Stone Gap. It's light and fun - not too taxing on my chemo-brain.
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Options

I'm reading Big Stone Gap.
    I'm reading Big Stone Gap. It's light and fun - not too taxing on my chemo-brain.