Options
2»

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

Yeah Marlene, you are back!!
    Yeah Marlene, you are back!! i know, I know, I am pretty disgusted with this whole thing. So much has gone on, I did make it to the beach in S jersey alot! but no margaritas!!! I have missed you. i will pm you

Marlene K and Meena 1 .. Jersey Shore girls ..
    which one of you is 'snooky' ? Margaritas sound lovely, Stawberry -- rimmed with sugar, no salt .. let me know when and where .. and I'll hop on a plane ..

Also .. is there a 'situation' in your lives? hahah

Vicki Sam
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Marlene K and Meena 1 .. Jersey Shore girls ..
    which one of you is 'snooky' ? Margaritas sound lovely, Stawberry -- rimmed with sugar, no salt .. let me know when and where .. and I'll hop on a plane ..

Also .. is there a 'situation' in your lives? hahah

Vicki Sam

LOL @ snooky! Maybe I can
    LOL @ snooky! Maybe I can have a virtual margarita with all of you?

Have you seen the Situation on Dancing with the Stars Vicki Sam? He isn't good, but, he seems to be trying. And, is he pigeon toed or what? LOL

Hugs, Megan
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Megan M said:

LOL @ snooky! Maybe I can
    LOL @ snooky! Maybe I can have a virtual margarita with all of you?

Have you seen the Situation on Dancing with the Stars Vicki Sam? He isn't good, but, he seems to be trying. And, is he pigeon toed or what? LOL

Hugs, Megan

OMG! I love Jersey Shore!
    OMG! I love Jersey Shore! So funny. I love the video with Enrique Englesis, ever see it, there is 1 with the jersey shore people. Marlene lives near the beach where they filmed last year. Snooki is a doll, her and Vinny are so cute together,
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

OMG! I love Jersey Shore!
    OMG! I love Jersey Shore! So funny. I love the video with Enrique Englesis, ever see it, there is 1 with the jersey shore people. Marlene lives near the beach where they filmed last year. Snooki is a doll, her and Vinny are so cute together,

We can't get Jersey Shore :(
    We can't get Jersey Shore :( It sounds like a cool show and from what little I have seen on other shows about it, it looks funny. I have seen the cast on Jay Leno show and they are hilarious.

Leeza