our sweet BONNIE

Options
2»

Comments

• Tasgirl
    Tasgirl Member Posts: 85
    Options

Bonnie's gone. I am heart-sick. I HATE CANCER!!!
    Just got this:

Hello from Bonnie's family,

This afternoon at aproximately 1:45 pm Mom walked through the gates of heaven. She was peaceful and sourrounded by love. Although we will miss her dearly we know she is in the arms of the Lord and free from pain.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support, prayers and love. You all speak of how much she touched your lives but know how much you touched hers in return.

God Bless You All

Bonnie's family.

It's hard to take that
    It's hard to take that ANOTHER warrior has gone. My heart goes out to Bonnie's family.
    Jenny
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Options
    So sorry for your loss
    I didn't really "Know" Bonnie but I could tell from some of her posts that she was a great lady. Brave, strong, steadfast in her faith. A true angel walking amongst us. My heartfelt sympathy to her family and friends, including all of the wonderful women on this board.
  • msfanciful
    msfanciful Member Posts: 559
    Options
    I will always love you
    I will always love you Bonnie...
  • softD
    softD Member Posts: 69
    Options

I will always love you
    I will always love you Bonnie...

Bonnie
    Rest in Peace dear Bonnie
    My heart goes out to your family and friends.
    You have been such an inpiration and support to so many of us..thankyou

Love Carolyn xx
  • pjdreams
    pjdreams Member Posts: 77
    Options

Just got this:

This afternoon at aproximately 1:45 pm Mom walked through the gates of heaven. She was peaceful and sourrounded by love. Although we will miss her dearly we know she is in the arms of the Lord and free from pain.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support, prayers and love. You all speak of how much she touched your lives but know how much you touched hers in return.

God Bless You All

Bonnie's family.

May you rest in Peace, Bonnie. Thank you for being a sweet inspiration of all of us. Your strength and spirit of giving will live on.

I pray that your family will find comfort and peace.

Sending strength and blessings to all,

Paula
  • eward
    eward Member Posts: 210
    Options

Just got this:

God Bless You All

Bonnie's family.

all connected
    We are all connected. Maybe Bonnie's passing is partly why I was so down last evening, even though I didn't know until this morning that she had passed. Sending love and prayers to all who know and love Bonnie.
    Eileen
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options

Just got this:

God Bless You All

Bonnie's family.

Dear Family
    We don't have to tell you how brave and loving your Bonnie was, but I do want you to know that she was a rock to so many of us. She was always reaching out to all who needed her with a wise and caring heart. She will be deeply missed.
    Maria
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    softD said:

Bonnie
    Rest in Peace dear Bonnie
    My heart goes out to your family and friends.
    You have been such an inpiration and support to so many of us..thankyou

Love Carolyn xx

Sweet Bonnie
    My condolences go out to sweet Bonnie's family at this terribly sad time. I hope her family can find strength and peace in God.

Tina xx
  • newhopechurchli
    newhopechurchli Member Posts: 126
    Options

Sweet Bonnie
    My condolences go out to sweet Bonnie's family at this terribly sad time. I hope her family can find strength and peace in God.

Tina xx

An inspiration to us all.
    Bonnie and her family have been a wonderful example and inspiration to us - Never wavering in faith.. But trusting God. I have been truly blessed by this wonderful woman and her loved ones. Thank God she now is in a place where there is no more pain or suffering.
  • azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options

An inspiration to us all.
    Bonnie and her family have been a wonderful example and inspiration to us - Never wavering in faith.. But trusting God. I have been truly blessed by this wonderful woman and her loved ones. Thank God she now is in a place where there is no more pain or suffering.

I will really miss Bonnie
    Bonnie was the first person I met after getting the news I had cancer. I will really miss her, but so glad she will no longer be suffering.