bone mets and Sutent

jisrael
jisrael Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Kidney Cancer #1
I am 10 weeks out of surgery for removal of right kidney, After bone scan, they have found tumor in lower spine. I see an oncologist tomorrow. Has anyone had luck with Sutent or one of the other treatments and bone mets?

Comments

• rfalls6193
    rfalls6193 Member Posts: 3
    Bone mets
    Jisrael,
    My brother was recently dx w/ RCC xp11.2 (rare form of renal cancer). 2 wks after his surgery we did MRI and found bone mets in his upper/lower spine. Please, if you find any information regarding Sutent or other treatments, let me know. I have been doing a ton of research and found a little bit here and a little bit there, but not so much. Also, have you found/looked into any new trials that may be out there? Thanks and good luck!!!

Richard
    rfalls6193@yahoo.com
  • jisrael
    jisrael Member Posts: 5

Bone mets
    Jisrael,
    My brother was recently dx w/ RCC xp11.2 (rare form of renal cancer). 2 wks after his surgery we did MRI and found bone mets in his upper/lower spine. Please, if you find any information regarding Sutent or other treatments, let me know. I have been doing a ton of research and found a little bit here and a little bit there, but not so much. Also, have you found/looked into any new trials that may be out there? Thanks and good luck!!!

Richard
    rfalls6193@yahoo.com

I see an oncologist tomorrow
    I see an oncologist tomorrow to find out my first step. I'll will post when I get back. What did his oncologist suggest?