Squeeeeeallling!!!!OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Different Ballgame
    Options
    Great News
    Chen,

Great news to hear. It is a good reason to be hopeful! Best to you.

Hugs,
    Janelle
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    AWESOME
    CHEN IM SO OVERWHELMED WITH UR GREAT NEWS KEEP THE FAITH LUV U PRAYERS CHERYL
  • mjfromtx
    mjfromtx Member Posts: 49
    Options
    CHERYL 4 said:

AWESOME
    CHEN IM SO OVERWHELMED WITH UR GREAT NEWS KEEP THE FAITH LUV U PRAYERS CHERYL

Such Wonderful News!!!
    I don't know if you remember me Chaudia, I was on here a couple years ago and my cancer has also recurred in my lungs, abdomen, lymph nodes. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! Your story gives me hope that I can to get my tumors to shrink and go away too!!! My next PET scan is 10 4 10 with onc appt on the 7th. Thank you for providing me hope and I hope you have LOTS of fun this next eight weeks of reprieve from chemo and treatments:) My prayers and squeals are with you all the way from Texas! You go girl!!!!!!!!!! MJ
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    mjfromtx said:

Such Wonderful News!!!
    I don't know if you remember me Chaudia, I was on here a couple years ago and my cancer has also recurred in my lungs, abdomen, lymph nodes. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! Your story gives me hope that I can to get my tumors to shrink and go away too!!! My next PET scan is 10 4 10 with onc appt on the 7th. Thank you for providing me hope and I hope you have LOTS of fun this next eight weeks of reprieve from chemo and treatments:) My prayers and squeals are with you all the way from Texas! You go girl!!!!!!!!!! MJ

Amazing....
    a little late with my wishing you the very best and hoping the next 8 weeks takes care of all the rest of it!!! So happy for your good news - you are always in my prayers -
    much love,
    -Jenny