Libby??

Options
Lisa13Q
Lisa13Q Member Posts: 677
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Hi Ladies,

Anyone hear from Libby or her daughter...I know she's in same trial as my mother and I have PM'd her and her daughter but not heard back...am a little concerned...I know her 2nd CT was at same time as my Mother's (2 weeks ago)....Hope she's doing well...I know the doxil dosage in this trial is high....hope she's not been beaten down...

Comments

• Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    I was just thinking the same
    I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. GMTA ("great minds think aline"...Tigger)
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

I was just thinking the same
    I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. GMTA ("great minds think aline"...Tigger)

I was thinking of posting asking about Libby, too!
    Before this post appeared, I also kept telling myself I should stop just wondering about Libby and post here and see if anyone had heard from her. I know she always had blood count troubles when she was in treatment, and she was so encouraging and made me feel so much better when I had to delay a week before each of my last 3 carbo/taxols, assuring me that you just have to take your hints from what your body is telling you. I always admire her strength and "in Gods hands" solid faith.

LIBBY: please post and let us know how you're doing! You are missed.
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    Crashed
    Ladies I love you girls!!

My computer was crashed for 3 weeks. Before we really knew what was happening I would get on and in 1-2 minutes it would freeze. Long story short, we had it fixed. Had over 300 viruses and that is with Norton!! Found out from tech that the biggest culprit was opening email forwards!!!

I just read my update from Caring bridge and have realized that Bonnie will see Jesus before me! I love her so much and have so admired her courage, encouragement and faith. But you never know, Jesus may not be quite ready for her! ☺

I see so much I need to responed to. Linda, you are on Doxil. I will update in a little while. This Clinical Trial can be a trial (lol) but right now we just got home from camping for 3 days, Jerry and I. I need to unpack and then regroup and then sit back down and chat with you all.

Living forever with Jesus,
    Libby ☺
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    LPack said:

Crashed
    Ladies I love you girls!!

My computer was crashed for 3 weeks. Before we really knew what was happening I would get on and in 1-2 minutes it would freeze. Long story short, we had it fixed. Had over 300 viruses and that is with Norton!! Found out from tech that the biggest culprit was opening email forwards!!!

I just read my update from Caring bridge and have realized that Bonnie will see Jesus before me! I love her so much and have so admired her courage, encouragement and faith. But you never know, Jesus may not be quite ready for her! ☺

I see so much I need to responed to. Linda, you are on Doxil. I will update in a little while. This Clinical Trial can be a trial (lol) but right now we just got home from camping for 3 days, Jerry and I. I need to unpack and then regroup and then sit back down and chat with you all.

Living forever with Jesus,
    Libby ☺

Libby!
    Glad to see back! Hope you had a good break. Give us your update, when you get a chance!
    Hugs,
    kathleen❥