Options
2»

Comments

• Pennymac02
    Pennymac02 Member Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    zinniemay said:

As I think of you all
    Tomorrow is Chemo day for us. Always a worry day isn't it. Or What will the Doctor say and so on>>>>>>>>>>> All day! We drive 130 miles one way!I know you guys have our backs!
    But wanted you guys to know I have never met a Debbie cake I have not tried. But the other week while in my Debbie cake mood, I was looking (we always bought them cause they seam cheaper) Anyway While there Oh SuzieQ was looking at me and Zingers Now using my standard math I figured out Debbie aint so cheap! So this week it is SusieQ, me and the Zingers hanging out. So will not be doing Debbie cakes this week I have moved on to bigger boxes ..
    Normaling I was say something about Debbie and boxes but I think you can just wonder what I was thinking!
    Know that my heart is on the right place, I only want to let you have a smile or giggle not to be nasty or rude.
    But I now know if I hear anyone giggling in the snack food section ! I will be wondering and may pop over and say Hey Ya'll.
    Kimmy I know you will do find going back to work and Bob will do ok to. I will be thinking of you and your nutty butty! hahaha
    Tina You got it, We met so many people in our lifes some we never get to know. So we should all figure out how to met someday. I will bring SusieQ, Kinmmy and her Nutty Buttys' you and your Snores. We will pig out live it is 1994 !
    Love to all you Debbie cake eaters and even you haters!

Honey Buns
    Can I be Honey Buns? I really love those...

Penny
  • kimmygarland
    kimmygarland Member Posts: 312
    Options

Honey Buns

Penny

Y'all Are Cracking Me Up
    ZinnieMay - I hope chemo went ok.

I am sitting here listening to Bob coughing and hacking up krap while trying to go to sleep. I feel so sorry for him.

Went well today working from home, was nice to get my mind engaged in something else.
  • zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    Options

Y'all Are Cracking Me Up
    ZinnieMay - I hope chemo went ok.

I am sitting here listening to Bob coughing and hacking up krap while trying to go to sleep. I feel so sorry for him.

Went well today working from home, was nice to get my mind engaged in something else.

Ok We now have Honey Bunn
    Kimmy Honey Bunn will be at our make believe party. So we will have to keep it right! Who is who, as the cakes go.
    I am so sorry that Bob is coughting , I am not sure if that is good or bad, Could be a good thing to cough the stuff up and out. Greg coughts at night more and more.
    He did good with Chemo but his white blood cell counts are getting low, So worry about that . They had to keep sticking him could not get a vien I think it might be the nurses. cause some are fast and good.
    The doctor told us there is a new treatment that shows allot of promise. But the problem is that most people who have been treated for Cancer have had Taxol (Spelling) Would have to dig it out of my purse. Because they were already given that drug they can not do the other., She said Dr Worden is working writing and so one trying to get them to Try it with people like Greg God I hope so.

Well Hope all is better tonight
    Jennie
  • zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    Options

Honey Buns

Penny

Penny
    You are not crowned Honey Bun, I am Susie Q, Kimmy will not get out of being Nutty Butty ! We will all be sweet loving cakes!
    SusieQ
    akak Zinniemay