New Trial in the Works

chicoturner
chicoturner Member Posts: 282
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone, thank you for your support about my tumor growth and end of trial. I met with my Chiropractor and of course he is happy I am off meds as he believes there are other ways to heal. So I just got home from his office and had a call from UCSF to sched. an appt. with a new Dr. about another trial. It was 18 hours since I heard I was off the other one! I have such mixed emotions right now, it is all such a conflict! Anyway I go to SF On Oct. 1 to see the new Dr. about the new trial. I wish I got paid for all this!! Again, thank you for your words of support. I guess anything worth anything is work. Love, Jean

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Unbelievable!
    Jean,

I think it is amazing that you have heard of another trial <24 hours after being taken off the other one. I have to believe you have a very proactive oncologist. I understand your mixed emotions, but by the time you meet the new doctor & hear about this trial, you may be more ready to process all the information. Good luck with all this + take good care.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    AnneCan said:

Unbelievable!
    Jean,

I think it is amazing that you have heard of another trial <24 hours after being taken off the other one. I have to believe you have a very proactive oncologist. I understand your mixed emotions, but by the time you meet the new doctor & hear about this trial, you may be more ready to process all the information. Good luck with all this + take good care.</p>

You are in America, it happens only there!
    Much more difficult find trials here!
    Congratulations!