crap

Options
2»

Comments

• kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    chemo non stop
    Hi Nancy, I'm jumping on a bit late, I somehow missed your post. I can relate to the fear of the grim facts, and have been there many times.

My thoughts when I read your post were, that we are NOT "the facts"! We are NOT a "statistic"!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you don't have any symtoms. That is amazing and so cool in itself. Celebrate that, and take the rest a day at at time. There is always HOPE!

You amaze me with your strength! And you are gorgeous❤
    love you,
    kathleen❥
  • JosieO
    JosieO Member Posts: 12
    Options
    nancy591 said:

billboard
    What does the billboard say? I cannot read it. It is AWESOME you were able to do a billboard!!!!

Billboard
    Hi Nancy

The billboard says "Unreletling in her fight against ovarian cancer through ground breaking treatment"

I'm a little under the weather this week had a treatment on Friday which wiped me out this weekend, but on the rebound now and starting to feel better my CA-125 went down to 13 WOOHOO!...I hate thinking I have to keep this up till Dec good god I forgot what feeling good really feels like! I would just like to have my hair back again and complain about having to get my roots dyed..LOL and pluk my eyebrows and have eyelashes to put mascara on. It's bad enough you have to feel sick..do we have to look it too! Hope all is well with you.

Josie