prayers please

Options
2»

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

hoping
    Hoping your scan goes well today (maybe it's over by now). AND of course wishing you "clean" results. Be optimistic!
    Marsha

Thank you everyone! It was a breeze...
    except for that funky drink! and what a bunch you have to guzzle! Now for the big D!! ewwwww. I have a really good feeling about it because they only did each area once. If there was a question about something don't you think they would re do that area just to be sure? I'm going with that theory and saying it all went well...
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

Thank you everyone! It was a breeze...
    except for that funky drink! and what a bunch you have to guzzle! Now for the big D!! ewwwww. I have a really good feeling about it because they only did each area once. If there was a question about something don't you think they would re do that area just to be sure? I'm going with that theory and saying it all went well...

Hugs
    Hi Mama G I just saw this, trust you are in my prayers that the results will be the all clear!

(¯`v´¯)
    .`*.¸.*RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    CT Scan Yummies! NOT!!!!!!
    Oh yeah...I had a Yummy Banana Chalk-Smoothie, followed by a Fruit flavored Chalk-Smoothie...by the time I was finished with the day, I had the headache from h.ell and no blood sugar to speak of! LOL Reggie drove me right to a fast food joint ( something I never eat) and I inhaled no-good-for-me salty, greasy food! It was a gourmet feast! Headache almost immediately disappeared!

Thoughts of health and all things good are with you!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS...I am also so sorry to hear oif the deaths of the young people in your community. For whatever reasons, it is just a sadness which I wish no family would ever have to visit.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Mama G
    glad the CT scan is over and done and hoping for clean results!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Praying for you
    Come on sister...drink the chalk straight! lol I had that stuff. I'd go with the slushie. You'll do great on ur CT. I feel it in my bones. Katz
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Praying for you
    Come on sister...drink the chalk straight! lol I had that stuff. I'd go with the slushie. You'll do great on ur CT. I feel it in my bones. Katz

Keeping you in my thoughts
    while you wait. Let us know the good news as soon as you hear!!

xoxo
    Victoria
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    My prayers are with you,
    My prayers are with you, Mama G. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

My prayers are with you,
    My prayers are with you, Mama G. xoxoxo Lynn

mammag, sending positive
    mammag, sending positive thoughts and prayers all comes back clear. Love you sense of humor.

Lupe