Update on being DEVASTATED!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    I'm sorry jo jo
    This story is heartbreaking. You and your aunts emotional pain and sorrow makes something like my cancer not a big deal cause it treatable, fightable. I'm alive to fight, your poor sister is gone. The fact that there's "mystery" surrounding her death must make it intolerable. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God is by your side, he's on your side. Stay close with your "mother". That will give you both the support you need. Hugs Katz
  • renee1822
    renee1822 Member Posts: 33
    Options
    So very sorry JoJo
    Just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Darlene
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    renee1822 said:

So very sorry JoJo
    Just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Darlene

unbelievable...
    I am so sorry about your loss. LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!! I hope they catch the guy who did this and that he gets his just punishment! You're in my prayers, JoJO.
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Oh sweety, everything you
    Oh sweety, everything you are feeling is all normal. You have suffered a huge lost in your life. But now more then ever you need to fight for your life, see how precious it is for those all around you. Plus you have to continue sharing those wonderful memories that only you know with family and friends.

lupe
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Sorry
    Sorry doesn't even begin to cover what you and your family are going through. You've lost a sister and I can't even imagine what that loss must feel like. We're praying that you and your family find peace in this and that justice is done for all of you. Your sister is with God now and she's happy. You need to do what you can to get whatever closure you can possibly get, but you also need to take care of yourself. Your family needs you and all of us here need you.
    Stay strong and come here and vent whenever you need to. We're here for each other no matter what the need is.

Lots of love and hugs.

marge
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Jo Jo
    My heart goes out to you and your family. What you are going through should have never happened. I hope they get the SOB and make sure he/she rots in jail or gets the needle, whichever - doesn't matter. Why people have to kill. I pray for you each and every day and hope the pain eases. Having lost my best friend in 2002 who was more a sister to me than anything, I thought the pain would never end. It does, then the anger at the other driver, then the healing. I miss her so much, but life does go on. Not the same, but different. Please get your arm checked out, infection you don't need on top of all of this.
    Love and Hugs - Pat