Meeting Vickisam...i got pics!

jo jo
jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Im sorry it has taken so long for me to post about meeting Vickisam but i just had to try to collect myself together as much as i could before i got back on the board...I got to meet Vick while on my road trip. We had lunch at Coco's in Riverside CA. I didnt think i would recognize her from her pic on here but as soon as i seen her i knew it was her! Shes just as amazing in person as she is on the board...she even brought me a gift...that was soo sweet...thank you once again for that Vicki!!
Im sooo sorry Vicki what you went thru to get there...going to the wrong Coco's, then getting a ticket and leaving your camera at home and earsing them off your e-mail....im sure glad all that didnt stop you from showing up...plus the football party you were trying to host....you are amazing! OH by the way...Tony is use to the whole tata thing so he wasnt embarrassed :)

But i got pics...so if you would like to see them they are in my expression page!

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    You are sooo cute ... How ya doing, my friend?
    thinking and praying for you and your family!

Icky Vicki
  • Emilyfimily
    Emilyfimily Member Posts: 141
    VickiSam said:

Icky Vicki

I love the pics!!
    Such great

I love the pics!!
    Such great pictures of your roadtrip! And the ones of you and VickiSam are great! Thanks for posting them, Jo Jo. I had a big smile on my face the whole time I was clicking around on them. Good stuff, good stuff. :D
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    VickiSam said:

Icky Vicki

Thank you "Icky Vicki"
    Im

Thank you "Icky Vicki"
    Im doing so so...sometimes ok and sometimes im not...id really like it if i could stop cryin so much thou!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    jo jo said:

Thank you "Icky Vicki"
    Im

Thank you "Icky Vicki"
    Im doing so so...sometimes ok and sometimes im not...id really like it if i could stop cryin so much thou!

you will .. in time .. allow yourself time to grief and
    heal ... how ever long that may take.

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Welcome back jo jo!
    We missed you. Looks like you had a great trip. Sorry that you had to cut it short. Hugs, Jean
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Welcome back jo jo!
    We missed you. Looks like you had a great trip. Sorry that you had to cut it short. Hugs, Jean

Loved your pics, Jo Jo!
    You both looked great. Great travel pics too. Hope you will soon be finding some peace in your life.

Hugs, Renee
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    great pics
    JoJo-
    I loved your road trip pictures! I would love to see that part of the country! So glad you got to meet up with VickiSam.
    Linda
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    jo jo said:

Thank you "Icky Vicki"
    Im

Thank you "Icky Vicki"

I agree with VickiSam,
    The

I agree with VickiSam,

The tears are a release, if there's ever a situation to weep over, it is yours. I didn't cry when my mom died and that wasn't healthy because the grief manifested itself in other ways; sleeplessness, depression, all of that. Let the tears fall. Time. Give it time. Praying for you.

I'm going to go check out those pics!
    Much Love,
    dh
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Great picture of you two!
    Great picture of you two!

I'd love to see Yellowstone. Love to travel.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    JoJo
    welcome back. I enjoyed seeing the pic of you and Vicki. I'm sorry you're still grieving. It takes time so let yourself cry. You've been through a very emotional journey and a heart wrenching tradegy.
    {{hugs}} char
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Great pics! Thanks for
    Great pics! Thanks for posting them. How wonderful to hear you all were able to get together.
    BL