Needed Prayer for my Mom

Options
Tina Blondek
Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Hello my ec family,
This is not concerning ec, but I am reaching out to all of you here to ask for daily prayer for my mom. She has been diagnosed with a leaking heart valve. She is 67. She is also a diabetic. The cardiologist is recommending a catherization to see if there are any blockages, and replacing the leaking heart valve. We will meet with the cardiologist on October 22 to discuss this diagnosis and procedure further. I consider all of you here my dear friends, and know that I can depend on all of you for support. We greatly appreciate it. I will keep you all posted. Thank you.
Love,
Tina

Comments

• sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Your mom is the same age as
    Your mom is the same age as I am. I had diabetes when I was diagnosed with EC. One good thing about my losing weight is I am no longer considered diabetic, nor do I have high cholestrol or blood pressure. God has been good to me.

I will be praying for your mom. Would she mind if you gave us her first name?
  • cmn412
    cmn412 Member Posts: 69
    Options
    It will be OK
    I will keep both of you in my prayers daily.

Not to worry its in "The Fathers" loving hands.

Love
    God bless
    callie
  • paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,391 Member
    Options
    Prayers coming your way
    Tina,

I hope your mom will be feeling better soon. October 22nd seems to be a long way off but I guess good cardiologists are as hard as good oncologists to see.

I will be praying for you and your mom daily until we hear she is better again.

Best Regards

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina

DX 10/22/2009 T2N1M0 – Stage IIB
    12/03/2009 Ivor Lewis
    2/8 – 6/14/2010 Adjuvant Chemo Cisplatin, Epirubicin, 5 FU
    6/21/2010 CT Scan NED
  • K_ann1015
    K_ann1015 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    Tina,
    prayers coming your

Tina,

prayers coming your way---you have had a tough year---we'll be here....
    Kim
  • BMGky
    BMGky Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Prayers for her and the
    Prayers for her and the family. Word of encouragement: My sister had a heart transplant in her early 60's and is now in her mid-70's. She's had her heart close to 15 years. Three years ago she had a reaction to a new prescription and her heart went into rejection but the cardiologists got everything under control. I trust your Mother is in good hands. Hope all goes well.
  • Tina Blondek
    Options
    sandy1943 said:

Your mom is the same age as
    Your mom is the same age as I am. I had diabetes when I was diagnosed with EC. One good thing about my losing weight is I am no longer considered diabetic, nor do I have high cholestrol or blood pressure. God has been good to me.

I will be praying for your mom. Would she mind if you gave us her first name?

Thanks Sandy. Her first name
    Thanks Sandy. Her first name is Virginia. Nickname Ginny.
    Tina
  • Tina Blondek
    Options
    BMGky said:

Prayers for her and the
    Prayers for her and the family. Word of encouragement: My sister had a heart transplant in her early 60's and is now in her mid-70's. She's had her heart close to 15 years. Three years ago she had a reaction to a new prescription and her heart went into rejection but the cardiologists got everything under control. I trust your Mother is in good hands. Hope all goes well.

Thank you all for your
    Thank you all for your replies and prayers!
    Tina