My sister is losing her battle

2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

So very sorry
    I am so sorry for all that is happening with you. I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling with all you are going through. I know God is watching over you all. It sounds like your sister is a very special person. I am sure she would want you to take care of your husband in the same way her husband has cared for her. I wish I could do more to help you. I will be praying for you, your husband, sister and Mom and all the family. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I'm so sorry. I will pray
    I'm so sorry. I will pray for you, your sister and your families!

Hugs, Diane
  • marines911
    marines911 Member Posts: 68
    SKIPPER
    I can't tell you how much it aches my heart to know that you are going through so much right now. I can only tell you that you have had the chance that many don't get, and that is tell your sister that you LOVE her and that she did give you the greatest gift, "FAITH" and I hope that the Lord will surround you with his grace, love, wisdom and patience.

My family and I will be praying for you and your entire family.

Thomas
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    fauxma said:

Skipper,
    My heart and

Skipper,
    My heart and prayers are with you and your family. Just tell your mom that you love her. As a mom, that is what I would want to hear.
    Stef

My prayers are for you and
    My prayers are for you and your family. I am so very, very sorry.

Hugs, Megan
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I am so sorry for everything
    I am so sorry for everything you are going through. Do take good care of yourself as you know this is what your sister would want you to do. She does know that she gave you the gift of faith and she wants you to be strong and happy. I know because I am the sister in my family with mets and I love my sisters and want nothing but happiness for them.
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Skipper,
    My heart also goes out to you. Two so very heart-wrenching things happening so close to you. My prayers are with you. I lost my older sister to breast cancer in 1994. She went through a rough time before God took her home. She bravely fought cancer for 9 years - but it had spread too far. She also lived a long way from me (I'm in MN, she lived in OH). So I wasn't able to see her much while she was going through this battle. I remember sending her a card every day when she was not doing well - toward the end of that 9 year battle. I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her all the time even if we were miles apart. It's so hard - I pray that you will feel God's comfort during this time - along with your sister and family.

I can't imagine how you are dealing with two people so close to you having cancer - I hope you will feel the hugs that are being sent your way. Please keep posting and let us know how you, your sister and your husband are doing. God's peace . . .

♥ Lynn ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

So very sorry
    I am so sorry for all that is happening with you. I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling with all you are going through. I know God is watching over you all. It sounds like your sister is a very special person. I am sure she would want you to take care of your husband in the same way her husband has cared for her. I wish I could do more to help you. I will be praying for you, your husband, sister and Mom and all the family. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Sending lots of prayers

Sending lots of prayers
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Skipper, I'm very saddened
    Skipper, I'm very saddened by all that you are going through. Wow, what a load on your plate. My advice is to "keep the faith" God doesn't give us more than we can handle and you will get through this. God has a plan for all of us and He is in charge, may He wrap His arms around you and give you the big hug you are longing for. In the meantime, I'm sending cyber hugs your way. Stay strong and keep doing what your doing, your doing the right thing and I believe you have a great attitude for all that is happening to you at once.
    Big Big Hugs and Mountains of Love,
    Kari
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member

Skipper, I'm very saddened
    Skipper, I'm very saddened by all that you are going through. Wow, what a load on your plate. My advice is to "keep the faith" God doesn't give us more than we can handle and you will get through this. God has a plan for all of us and He is in charge, may He wrap His arms around you and give you the big hug you are longing for. In the meantime, I'm sending cyber hugs your way. Stay strong and keep doing what your doing, your doing the right thing and I believe you have a great attitude for all that is happening to you at once.
    Big Big Hugs and Mountains of Love,
    Kari

My heart aches for you.
    So sorry so sad. My stepdad passed away several years ago. The Lord reminded me that when you know Him it's never a goodbye, just a see-you-later. I pray for peace and strength to be with the family.
    Take care
    Jennifer
  • debigog
    debigog Member Posts: 6
    Praying for you, your sister
    Praying for you, your sister and your family. May God be with you.