Options
2»

Comments

• K_ann1015
    K_ann1015 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    from your virtual family
    Linda & Diana
    I have read all your posts--commented on some---but have felt the love & pain in all of them.. I am glad that you were able to find comfort on this site (Thank you Mr. William). I can't imagine how you both felt---when we all knew what was inevitable but here I have tears!!! I am not the one loosing a loved one!!! I think---on this site we become tied together---in joy and in suffering. It can not be taken lightly--but it is true.

So many rayers are being said for You, Diana & Ed's soul as I write this... may somehow this site give you some comfort that you might not have discovered...

Don't be a stranger here---just because Ed passed doesn't mean that your "membership" has expired-- you know that many hear will be thinking of you and wondering how you both are---please post---it will help you and your CSN "friends...
    God Bless you both with peace and comfort.....
    Kim
  • Lylesmyprince
    Lylesmyprince Member Posts: 130
    Options
    Linda and Diana,
    I'm so

Linda and Diana,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Susie
  • zinniemay
    zinniemay Member Posts: 522
    Options
    So sorry
    Linda, It breaks my heatr for you and your family. Know that we are thinking of you and holding you in our heart.
    Jennie
  • lindadanis
    lindadanis Member Posts: 235
    Options
    zinniemay said:

So sorry
    Linda, It breaks my heatr for you and your family. Know that we are thinking of you and holding you in our heart.
    Jennie

thank you all so much
    Diana and I would like to thank you all so much for thinking about us as we prepare for Ed's memorial tomorrow. Yes, It was a horrible year but I would not have changed it for anything.
    Although Ed could be very difficult throughout this ordeal, he was my husband and her dad for many many years and we know understand what he must of been going through. Anyone with cancer faces their own challenges and demons and Ed certainly had to face his whichever way he did. We will hold our heads up high tomorrow and we both feel we did the best for our "man" right to the end. Thank you all for posting and keeping us in your prayers.

Love

Linda and Diana
  • MRapp226
    MRapp226 Member Posts: 44
    Options

thank you all so much
    Diana and I would like to thank you all so much for thinking about us as we prepare for Ed's memorial tomorrow. Yes, It was a horrible year but I would not have changed it for anything.
    Although Ed could be very difficult throughout this ordeal, he was my husband and her dad for many many years and we know understand what he must of been going through. Anyone with cancer faces their own challenges and demons and Ed certainly had to face his whichever way he did. We will hold our heads up high tomorrow and we both feel we did the best for our "man" right to the end. Thank you all for posting and keeping us in your prayers.

Love

Linda and Diana

So sorry
    Linda & Diana,

I just read your post and am so sorry to hear of you loss. My dad was diagnosed on Monday, August 9th and passed away on August 29th at 54 years old. I do know what you are going through and I wish that I had all the right words to take away your pain, heartache, anger, etc. etc. But, I don't... I reached out to people on this board when my dad passed and they really helped me through the darkest days. Please know that we are all friends here so please reach out to us when you need to chat, scream, rant... We know what you are going through.

With deepest sympathy,
    Melissa
  • survivorfam
    survivorfam Member Posts: 41
    Options
    So sorry
    Dear Linda,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes God's answer to our prayers is to take the ones we love out of the cancer. My prayer is that you can find some peace and comfort in knowing that Ed is out of the suffering.

With much love,
    Jane
  • chrisk06
    chrisk06 Member Posts: 110
    Options
    Linda,
    I am so sorry for

Linda,

I am so sorry for your loss. Ed will always be with you and Diana. Cherish the memories and know that Ed is no longer in pain. I have walked the same road and I know that there are no words to ease the feeling that you have. My prayers are with you and your family today and everyday!

{{{{{BIG HUGE HUGS}}}}}
    Chris
  • BJeastOR
    BJeastOR Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Praying for you and for Ed
    I can only repeat the prayers and statements of everyone else here. May Ed's soul find rest and peace now, may you and Diana find comfort and peace now in the love of others and later in the good memories and the knowledge that you stood by him and did your very best.

May God bless you both with comfort at this time.

Jen
  • Hope_Faith
    Hope_Faith Member Posts: 150
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you. You and your family are in my prayers.
  • oriontj
    oriontj Member Posts: 375
    Options
    He is with God now
    but you still have the memories of all the good years...hold each close...my prayers go with you.

orion
  • mmr19
    mmr19 Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Linda -
    I am so sorry to hear of Ed's passing. Prayers to you and Diana. You both have braved this EC journey of heartbreak with your strength of love for your man.
    My heart goes out to you both.
    May your cherished memories comfort you in your time of sadness.

Marta