Book recommendations on my resources page - anyone else use your resources page?

TraciInLA
TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We often have threads here with recommendations for books we've found helpful or inspiring -- I love to share my own suggestions for books that helped me, so I spent some time this weekend exploring my "resources" page, to see if I could upload the information there.

It's in the same place where you find someone's "expressions" page -- you just click on "resources" instead (tricky, huh? :-).

I submitted information on the 6 books over the weekend, and received a response that each had been "submitted for review." This morning -- ta da, there they are!

Lookie me, I found something new -- I'm so proud of myself. Am I the only one just now discovering this page? Do any of you post your own resources? It's certainly a lot easier than retyping everything for every new thread.

If you'd like to see my recommendations, just

<-- click on my name over here

then click on "resources."

It looks like you can comment on each book, so feel free to add your own comments...well, unless you disagree with me, then just keep your darn comments to yourself! :-)

(kidding, really I am! :-)

Traci

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Surrrrrre Traci! waiting for
    Surrrrrre Traci! waiting for my tea to come!!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    carkris said:

Surrrrrre Traci! waiting for
    Surrrrrre Traci! waiting for my tea to come!!!

Thanks for the
    Thanks for the recomendations, Is it possible for you to put hester's blog on your resource page???
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Thank you for sharing your
    Thank you for sharing your recommendations, there are a few I've read, and a few I'd like to pick up! I love love LOVE reading, and now while i have alot of down time, I'm reading even more. I definately want to check out the history one you had listed on there, sounds really interesting.
    *hugs*
    Heather