OK Girls let's See the Hair MIne after no Hair and Now Hairl!!!

kickie
kickie Member Posts: 85
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
well i took this pic today and wanted to let you know those with no hair or little hairs coming it will all come back though some will be different it will come back and me without makeup too!! I was thrilled when i could be gel on 3 hairs. Love and hugs to all that are well and those who are still in treatment.

Comments

• roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    beautiful
    Ok, Kickie, you look marvelous darlin. It's all good, I think it makes you appreciate lots more when you have been without, that goes for everything in life, including hair.

One of these days they will come up with a treatment that doesn't make hair fall out. I have faith that there is some researcher out there working on just that but until that day we can try to embrace wearing hats and wigs, whatever choice you make you are still beautiful inside and out. R
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

beautiful
    Ok, Kickie, you look marvelous darlin. It's all good, I think it makes you appreciate lots more when you have been without, that goes for everything in life, including hair.

One of these days they will come up with a treatment that doesn't make hair fall out. I have faith that there is some researcher out there working on just that but until that day we can try to embrace wearing hats and wigs, whatever choice you make you are still beautiful inside and out. R

Very cute
    I love it
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Very cute
    I love it

wow you have beautiful hair.
    wow you have beautiful hair. I am sure you will inspire others.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    You want a hairy picture so
    You want a hairy picture so here is mine. I had treatment in 2003/2004 and it was curly at first. Now it's back to normal.
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    This picture
    was my before. I uploaded a picture on my expressions page

with my current look. Still getting used to it...

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    aysemari said:

This picture
    was my before. I uploaded a picture on my expressions page

with my current look. Still getting used to it...

Hugs,
    Ayse

Hair, hair, and more hair!
    Kickie, I'm SO jealous of all those curls -- I've always had stick-straight hair, and was so looking forward to getting the "chemo curl" -- alas, not a curl anywhere.

Ayse -- ooh, girl, with the earrings and makeup and what looks like a very chic, daring I-can-pull-this-look-off-and-you-can't Euro-cut, you look hot!

Marcia...ummm...you've never looked...ummm...lovelier??

:-) Traci
  • kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85
    TraciInLA said:

Hair, hair, and more hair!
    Kickie, I'm SO jealous of all those curls -- I've always had stick-straight hair, and was so looking forward to getting the "chemo curl" -- alas, not a curl anywhere.

Ayse -- ooh, girl, with the earrings and makeup and what looks like a very chic, daring I-can-pull-this-look-off-and-you-can't Euro-cut, you look hot!

Marcia...ummm...you've never looked...ummm...lovelier??

:-) Traci

you look fabulous
    well any hair is good hair huh!!! it will be look time before i get hair cut!!! lol thanks for sweet reply
  • new2me
    new2me Member Posts: 177 Member
    Here's mine
    Without hair - me with hair is on my expression page -there are several.

I love your curly hair :)

I went and looked on everyones expression page - you all look beautiful!!!!

Love - Kelly
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Marcia527 said:

You want a hairy picture so
    You want a hairy picture so here is mine. I had treatment in 2003/2004 and it was curly at first. Now it's back to normal.

Kickie, you look amazing! I
    Kickie, you look amazing! I love your hair!

Hugs, Angie
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Beautiful just beautiful as
    Beautiful just beautiful as always!!
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

Beautiful just beautiful as
    Beautiful just beautiful as always!!

I TOOK MY MORNING SHOT
    WITH MY MAN HAIR, AND CROPPED IT, BUT FOR SOME REASON THE ORIGINAL SHOWS UP HERE, SO YOU REALLY CAN'T GET A VIEW OF HOW PATHETIC IT REALLY IS!