new treatment started Friday, not bad at all

Options
2»

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Good morning Meena
    It is so nice to hear you started your new treatment. I am on the same cocktail and my tumor has shrunk . The Dr cant find it anymore!!!! I so wish the same for you. It will happen this time. Take care Darlin, Can't wait to hear the good news on the next scan. You are always in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}} Kay
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Good morning Meena
    It is so nice to hear you started your new treatment. I am on the same cocktail and my tumor has shrunk . The Dr cant find it anymore!!!! I so wish the same for you. It will happen this time. Take care Darlin, Can't wait to hear the good news on the next scan. You are always in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}} Kay

Hi Meena!
    Praying for you Meena and crossing my fingers and toes too that this new chemo will shrink your tumor, or better yet, get rid of it totally!

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    cavediver said:

good luck on new treatments
    Well, it sounds like good news for you.........glad things are moving forward. Thanks for keeping us updated, and please know you have my prayers and thoughts being sent your way.
    Hugs and best wishes............

Wishing you the best Meena!

Wishing you the best Meena!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Thinking of you
    and keeping you in prayer. I'm glad you're tolerating this mix much better than the last and you feel a bit more energetic. Plus, you get a 3 week reprieve...yay!

Hang in there and thank you for updating us.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Meena, please keep updating
    Meena, please keep updating us on how you are doing. We all are so concerned about you and want to know. You are my hero too!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Yes!
    Yeah You Meena! I am glad you get 3 weeks off. I pray that you have zero side effects and that your energy level will continue to get better.

Always praying for you and admiring you courage.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    (((((((HUGS)))))) darling
    (((((((HUGS)))))) darling meena! I am glad you are handling this treatment better~ and of course we hope it does the trick and shrinks those tumors into oblivion! You continue to give me courage with your cheerful, yet always honest assessment. Blessings to you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

(((((((HUGS)))))) darling
    (((((((HUGS)))))) darling meena! I am glad you are handling this treatment better~ and of course we hope it does the trick and shrinks those tumors into oblivion! You continue to give me courage with your cheerful, yet always honest assessment. Blessings to you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

How is your new chemo doing
    How is your new chemo doing now Meena? You are an amazing survivor and I pray that you continue to fight as hard as you can with your recurrence!

We all are supporting you!

Big hugs,

Leeza
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    Hi meena, so nice to hear
    Hi meena, so nice to hear from you. I was on Carbo, taxatere and herceptin and yea it does make you a little swollen, but it does go down as soon as you stop. Praying this treatment is successfull. Hang in there, you sound great!

Lupe
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Hi meena, so nice to hear
    Hi meena, so nice to hear from you. I was on Carbo, taxatere and herceptin and yea it does make you a little swollen, but it does go down as soon as you stop. Praying this treatment is successfull. Hang in there, you sound great!

Lupe

Hoping that you are feeling
    Hoping that you are feeling stronger and better with each day!

Praying,

Megan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Praying for you
    Meena - I am glad to hear that you are doing better with this new chemo regimen. As always, I have you in my prayers.
    Linda

I am praying also Meena that
    I am praying also Meena that this chemo will be easier on you and that it will work!

Please keep us up to date on how you are feeling and doing with this new treatment!

Hugs, Debby
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    Megan M said:

Hoping that you are feeling
    Hoping that you are feeling stronger and better with each day!

Praying,

Megan

Meena
    Great to hear from you Meena. So glad the new treatments are giving you less bother. You are an inspiration and vibes are certainly heading your way from me.
  • knitterjan
    knitterjan Member Posts: 20
    Options

Meena
    Great to hear from you Meena. So glad the new treatments are giving you less bother. You are an inspiration and vibes are certainly heading your way from me.

New Chemo
    Meena, I'm thinking about you and sending lots of positive thoughts for this new treatment regime. It's great that it seems to be easier to handle than the Taxol. Keep us updated.
  • PatB01
    PatB01 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    WONDERFUL news
    I will pray it continues to be "relatively" easy for you and the chemo quickly kills any remaining cancer cells.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    PatB01 said:

WONDERFUL news
    I will pray it continues to be "relatively" easy for you and the chemo quickly kills any remaining cancer cells.

yes hope it continues to be
    yes hope it continues to be easier on you
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    YEAH MEENA...im glad to hear
    YEAH MEENA...im glad to hear its going better...your an inspiration!!!!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    jo jo said:

YEAH MEENA...im glad to hear
    YEAH MEENA...im glad to hear its going better...your an inspiration!!!!

I should have deleted this
    I should have deleted this post!!! The whole week sucked...i have been so sick with nausea and D, and in so much pain, uncontrollable headache even though on oxycotin and oxycodone. Plus, I am starving. Finally, went to walmart today!!!!