Options
2»

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    sheri22 said:

doing good at the moment
    Marie thanks for keeping up with everyone they postponed my surgery til Tues the 14 they found another spot so more testing Mon then well see it is being done at cleveland clinic so what they decide I will go for I heard it is one of the best places for cancer patients how are you doing hope all is well I havent been on too much lately but will post or have my sis post tues take care

Sheri22

Sorry for the delay
    So sorry to hear that your surgery was delayed, but if it means they can get every little bit while in there, guess that is best.

Things are good for me.

Thanks for letting us know and wishing you total sucess with the surgery and a quick easy recovery.

Marie who loves kitties
  • pf78248
    pf78248 Member Posts: 209
    Options
    Update on David
    Thank you Marie for asking about David. As I type his mother Marie is at his bedside and holding his hand. Yesterday we moved him from the hospital bed to our own bed and he is so much more at peace.

David will be gone very soon. The hospice nurse today said days if not sooner. He is not in much pain at all and is in more of a coma, although he speaks a couple of words a day. But he still kisses and wants lots of kisses. So he is showing his love in that way.

I cannot imagine life without him but I assure him I will be okay. I feel God's presence with us and know soon he will be in Heaven. He told our pastor the other day if this is how it is to die, this is the way to do it, surrounded by great friends and loving family.

I am going to tell David to look up all our semi colons who have gone before him. What stories they will tell!

Love to all, especially Eric and those whose end is near.

Priscilla
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    pf78248 said:

Update on David
    Thank you Marie for asking about David. As I type his mother Marie is at his bedside and holding his hand. Yesterday we moved him from the hospital bed to our own bed and he is so much more at peace.

David will be gone very soon. The hospice nurse today said days if not sooner. He is not in much pain at all and is in more of a coma, although he speaks a couple of words a day. But he still kisses and wants lots of kisses. So he is showing his love in that way.

I cannot imagine life without him but I assure him I will be okay. I feel God's presence with us and know soon he will be in Heaven. He told our pastor the other day if this is how it is to die, this is the way to do it, surrounded by great friends and loving family.

I am going to tell David to look up all our semi colons who have gone before him. What stories they will tell!

Priscilla

Prayers for you all
    Dear Priscilla,

What a comfort it must be for David to have you and his mother there to give and receive those heartfelt kisses.

There is never a good time, for those of us left behind, for a loved one to move on to Heaven. The only comfort we can have is that we will be with them again there and that they will have perfect health once they leave this earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with David, you and your family.

Marie who loves kitties
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options

Prayers for you all
    Dear Priscilla,

What a comfort it must be for David to have you and his mother there to give and receive those heartfelt kisses.

There is never a good time, for those of us left behind, for a loved one to move on to Heaven. The only comfort we can have is that we will be with them again there and that they will have perfect health once they leave this earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with David, you and your family.

Marie who loves kitties

Priscilla my prayers for you and David!
    be strength and take care of you too!
    Hugs!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    pf78248 said:

Update on David

Priscilla

Priscilla
    I am thinking of you, David + your family at this difficult time.