Eric

1235»

Comments

• just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    sending the best
    Just wanted to let you know how special you are to myself, my family, as well as everyone on this board. You are a true friend to many of us. I'll see you again my friend.

Brooks
  • pf78248
    pf78248 Member Posts: 209
    I am so sad, Eric
    What an inspiration you have been to everyone here and we will miss your wisdom and sense of humor. I hope your Mom is able to read you these messages so you will hear again how much we all love you and how you have fought the good fight for so long. You made such a difference in the lives you touched.

For Eric's Mom, no one should have to lose a child. My husband David is also on his death bed with no more than days, if not hours, left. As I type his Mom Marie is at his side holding his hand an loving him. Eric called you his angel and I know you are.

Be strong for Eric and know that he talked so often of you and how much you did for him. He loves you very much.

Hugs and Healing,
    Priscilla
  • alexinlv
    alexinlv Member Posts: 194 Member
    You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers Eric. God bless you and your family. Xo Alex
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    pf78248 said:

I am so sad, Eric
    What an inspiration you have been to everyone here and we will miss your wisdom and sense of humor. I hope your Mom is able to read you these messages so you will hear again how much we all love you and how you have fought the good fight for so long. You made such a difference in the lives you touched.

For Eric's Mom, no one should have to lose a child. My husband David is also on his death bed with no more than days, if not hours, left. As I type his Mom Marie is at his side holding his hand an loving him. Eric called you his angel and I know you are.

Be strong for Eric and know that he talked so often of you and how much you did for him. He loves you very much.

Hugs and Healing,
    Priscilla

Praying
    Priscilla,

I'm praying for you and David, as well.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Just hurting really bad. It
    Just hurting really bad. It was hard to log in. You are an inspiration and trailblazer. Via con dios...
    my friend.
    Chip