Irishwhispers

Options

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    cats_toy said:

TJ
    your heart is beautiful and so are your words. Thank you for letting us know about Trish, I always loved her posts and she will be missed.
    Not much else I can say right now.
    Cat

Sending my sympathy at the
    Sending my sympathy at the loss of Trish. I hate cancer!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Cat64 said:

TJ
    What a beautiful description you gave of Trish. I read her profile and feel a great loss in not having the honor of knowing her. For those that did, and to her family, I'm sending my deepest sympathy and prayers.
    ♥ Cat

It is very sad
    I read the tribune at lunch on my phone and have been thinking about Trish and the loving memories everyone she left. Since I jointed the board she has been here often, but her humorous comments alway were to the point.
    Sending my condolences to her family and friends. She will be alive forever.
    New Flower
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

It is very sad
    I read the tribune at lunch on my phone and have been thinking about Trish and the loving memories everyone she left. Since I jointed the board she has been here often, but her humorous comments alway were to the point.
    Sending my condolences to her family and friends. She will be alive forever.
    New Flower

Thank you
    Thank you TJ like others have said you summed it all. Trish will always be remembered and a part of her will be in us all. She is watching over all of us.

Thank you again.
    Thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.
    Margo
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

Thank you
    Thank you TJ like others have said you summed it all. Trish will always be remembered and a part of her will be in us all. She is watching over all of us.

Thank you again.
    Thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.
    Margo

This is so sad, I can only
    This is so sad, I can only hope that she is at peace and that her family heals. It hurts so much to lose a loved one.
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    meena1 said:

This is so sad, I can only hope that she is at peace and that her family heals. It hurts so much to lose a loved one.

Since Im fairly new here, I
    Since Im fairly new here, I did not have the honor to meet Trish. But after all these wonderful words that have been said about her, I can see what a wonderful, beautiful strong woman she was. Today as I wear my "Fight Like A Girl" ribbon t-shirt, I will think of her and our fight to live. May the Lord have her in his arms and comfort her family and friends.

Lupe
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Pinkpower said:

Since Im fairly new here, I
    Since Im fairly new here, I did not have the honor to meet Trish. But after all these wonderful words that have been said about her, I can see what a wonderful, beautiful strong woman she was. Today as I wear my "Fight Like A Girl" ribbon t-shirt, I will think of her and our fight to live. May the Lord have her in his arms and comfort her family and friends.

Lupe

I didn't know her either
    but prayers being offered up for Irishwhispers, her family, and those of you who did have the privilige of knowing her, for continued comfort and strength.

Jennifer
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

She is finally at peace. My
    She is finally at peace. My condolences to her family.

Sue :)
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    TJ
    That was absolutely beautiful....thank you.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    Traci
    as I type this my eyes are blurry with tears. I am so sorry to hear she lost this battle. I thank you for sharing. Lots of love being sent your way.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

TJ
    What a beautiful description you gave of Trish. I read her profile and feel a great loss in not having the honor of knowing her. For those that did, and to her family, I'm sending my deepest sympathy and prayers.
    ♥ Cat

I didn't know Irishwhispers
    I didn't know Irishwhispers either. Looks like I missed a great person to know. Sending my deepest sympathy.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    elm3544 said:

Traci
    as I type this my eyes are blurry with tears. I am so sorry to hear she lost this battle. I thank you for sharing. Lots of love being sent your way.

This is so sad :(
    I am so sorry Tj. I didn't know Trish either, but, she must have been one amazing woman!

Sending my heartfelt sympathy.

Hugs, Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

So sad from our view point
    So sad from our view point and we will miss her. She is in no pain now. TJ you said it all. I will light my special candle for her also.

Thank you Tj. Offering my
    Thank you Tj. Offering my sympathy.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I was out of town when our
    I was out of town when our sweet Trisha passed, but I had the nicest message from her daughter Melissa when I was finally able to get back online. You worded everything so beautifully, tj~ you have truly done her proud.
    Many of you may know that when I started the holiday ornament exchange, one year in chat and then here on the boards~ Trisha and I exchanged ornaments. She sent me the most Beautiful ♥ and yes, I did find an ornament of LUGGAGE which I sent to her! We both laughed oever the approprietness of each of our ornaments.
    For over 2 years the ♥ has been a permanent fixture in my living room, held by an angel....there is truly no reason to ever change that. I know she would be encouraging me with her spunk and zest for life as I too battle liver mets, just as she did.
    Rest in Peace, sweet Trish~ you left us much too soon, but you left more than an indelible impression on everyone who had the honor of knowing you.
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    chenheart said:

I was out of town when our
    I was out of town when our sweet Trisha passed, but I had the nicest message from her daughter Melissa when I was finally able to get back online. You worded everything so beautifully, tj~ you have truly done her proud.
    Many of you may know that when I started the holiday ornament exchange, one year in chat and then here on the boards~ Trisha and I exchanged ornaments. She sent me the most Beautiful ♥ and yes, I did find an ornament of LUGGAGE which I sent to her! We both laughed oever the approprietness of each of our ornaments.
    For over 2 years the ♥ has been a permanent fixture in my living room, held by an angel....there is truly no reason to ever change that. I know she would be encouraging me with her spunk and zest for life as I too battle liver mets, just as she did.
    Rest in Peace, sweet Trish~ you left us much too soon, but you left more than an indelible impression on everyone who had the honor of knowing you.

Posting this twice
    My Wendy told Trish's daughter about my tribute and has asked if it would be ok for her to use some of our words at a benefit that is being held for her tomorrow. Please let me know as so as possible.
    tj
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Posting this twice
    My Wendy told Trish's daughter about my tribute and has asked if it would be ok for her to use some of our words at a benefit that is being held for her tomorrow. Please let me know as so as possible.
    tj

I think that it would be an
    I think that it would be an honor for any of our words and yours especially to used at a benefit. People need to see how many lives she touched in her journey.
    Stef
  • nsquirrely
    nsquirrely Member Posts: 50
    Options
    fauxma said:

I think that it would be an
    I think that it would be an honor for any of our words and yours especially to used at a benefit. People need to see how many lives she touched in her journey.
    Stef

Irishwhispers
    It deeply saddens me to hear that once again cancer has taken from us another beautiful person. Although it has been some time since I had spoken to her I always enjoyed our conversations. My sincere sympathy goes out to her family and those who are close to her heart. Hold tight to the memories. Hugs and prayers.
    Shirley
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options

Irishwhispers
    It deeply saddens me to hear that once again cancer has taken from us another beautiful person. Although it has been some time since I had spoken to her I always enjoyed our conversations. My sincere sympathy goes out to her family and those who are close to her heart. Hold tight to the memories. Hugs and prayers.
    Shirley

Thank You T.J. What a
    Thank You T.J. What a beautiful tribute.
    Dee
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options

Irishwhispers
    Shirley

Traci, you definitely need

Traci, you definitely need to share your tribute tomorrow with Trish's family and friends. You've said it all: you don't need to have anyone else's comments. Her friends and family will know from your words that Trish impacted a lot of people.

Joyce
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    I only wish i had the
    I only wish i had the privelage to meet her...She sounds like an amazing person!
    I will be prayin for her family during this time!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tjhay said:

Posting this twice
    tj

Just saw this now...of
    Just saw this now...of course!