'Are you Ready for some FOOTBALL?' I am ..... beyond EXCITED!

Options
2»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!
    Hoping Tony Romo has an awesome season!!

Did you see Drew Brees last
    Did you see Drew Brees last night? He just makes my heart go pitter patter....sigh
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

Did you see Drew Brees last night? He just makes my heart go pitter patter....sigh

GO EAGLE! GO EAGLES! Go
    GO EAGLE! GO EAGLES! Go EAGLES! I am doing the booty dance as i sing this!! yea Eagles.
  • GenieM27
    GenieM27 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Breezy
    I just love the SAINTS! Who dat? Last year when I was going through Chemo, I so looked forward to watching the Saints, for a short time I almost forgot I had cancer.

Geaux Saints!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    GenieM27 said:

Breezy
    I just love the SAINTS! Who dat? Last year when I was going through Chemo, I so looked forward to watching the Saints, for a short time I almost forgot I had cancer.

Geaux Saints!

Vicki
    I am glad that you had a good time!
    You had a party- how wonderful it sounds.
    I hope we will have a lunch in October, remember?
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • putzie
    putzie Member Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am ready for some football!!
    Yes! My favorite time of year!! And I am in-between surgery and radiation...such a good time. Go Mighty Chiefs of Kansas City!!! Signed...Mrs. Brett Favre (I would be married to him if not to my hubby). :)
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    putzie said:

I am ready for some football!!
    Yes! My favorite time of year!! And I am in-between surgery and radiation...such a good time. Go Mighty Chiefs of Kansas City!!! Signed...Mrs. Brett Favre (I would be married to him if not to my hubby). :)

ROLL TIDE
    ALABAMA gotta love the bama boys.
    Don't have a favorite pro. team. It would be great if NO Saints could make it 2 in a row. Drew Brees seems to be such a great guy. I cried when the Saints won the Super Bowl.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    meena1 said:

GO EAGLE! GO EAGLES! Go
    GO EAGLE! GO EAGLES! Go EAGLES! I am doing the booty dance as i sing this!! yea Eagles.

Even though I am
    on the west coast now I am with Meena 1...GO EAGLES!!!