I think Kongo should write a book or....

Options
Kentr
Kentr Member Posts: 111
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
...perhaps a story for Reader's Digest outlining what prostate cancer patients go through from their initial diagnosis all the way through treatment.

I'm serious. He has consistently provide a wealth of information that should be shared from a patients point of view.

Can I get an Amen here?

Comments

• jacqui.g
    jacqui.g Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Kongo's Book
    Amen from me, can I have a signed first edition copy.I regularly read his comments and they have helped greatly.Hubby is very poorly at the minute.Emergency admission to hospital on tuesday.I found him in the bathroom confused and dazed I thought he had had a stroke and called the ambulance.He nearly did'nt make it, seems the problem is low salt and other imbalances .Two weeks ago he was put on a diuretic as he had sudden onset edema to hands legs and feet.He had 5 radiation treatments to his spine a month ago and was put on dexamethasone 2 mg.He had been great up until this.He is still quite confused but he seems stable at the minute.Sorry for the ramble and changing the subject.Thank you all.

Hubby Gleason 9 - last psa 82.5 - 2 lymph nodes positive and mets to spine
    We live in the U.K so not much detail is forth coming from the medical professionals.
  • muttsrule
    muttsrule Member Posts: 52
    Options
    Kongo's book
    AARP magazine is another likely outlet. Trew, you should start trimming and polishing The Pad Diaries.
  • muttsrule
    Options
    muttsrule said:

Kongo's book
    AARP magazine is another likely outlet. Trew, you should start trimming and polishing The Pad Diaries.

the T word
    I don't know why the T word was edited out in my previous comment. Think of a synonym for pruning, clipping, shortening, clearing brush...
  • muttsrule
    Options
    muttsrule said:

Kongo's book

the T word
    I don't know why the T word was edited out in my previous comment. Think of a synonym for pruning, clipping, shortening, clearing brush...