I am done !!!

2»

Comments

• KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    What great news
    Congratulations on your completion of treatment. Have a celebration planned?
    Hugs,K
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Hip Hip Hooray!
    Congratulations on completing a year of treatment! What a great feeling! Do something to celebrate YOU!
    BL
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member

Hip Hip Hooray!
    Congratulations on completing a year of treatment! What a great feeling! Do something to celebrate YOU!
    BL

Yee-Haw
    In about 15 minutes, I'll turn the page on my calendar, it will be 9/9/10 - the first day of your new life! Congratulations!
    MM
  • PatB01
    PatB01 Member Posts: 20
    HHHHHOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
    Congratulations on making it. You're my latest hero in this fight! Now I'll be looking forward to hearing you count off your many forthcoming survivor anniversaries -- and there will be many, many!
    Pat
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    PatB01 said:

HHHHHOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
    Congratulations on making it. You're my latest hero in this fight! Now I'll be looking forward to hearing you count off your many forthcoming survivor anniversaries -- and there will be many, many!
    Pat

Congratualtions kat you have
    Congratualtions kat you have given to us as much as you have received. Celebrate a new life beginning!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

Congratualtions kat you have
    Congratualtions kat you have given to us as much as you have received. Celebrate a new life beginning!

Congratulations
    Great accomplishment! Time to celebrate!!!!
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Wow Can't believe all the
    Wow Can't believe all the good news on the boards.

Congrats and hugs.

Donna