2»

Comments

• mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

MollyZ .. are you hydrating ? Thinking and praying for
    you our dear friend ...

Taxotere ... check out chemocare.com with Scott Hamilton's picture on the very top .. they give out such wonderful and insightful information. .. Taxotere and Taxol .. were hard on my me and my body .. just me, not everyone ..

Strength and Courage:

Vicki Sam

taxotere
    Hi VickieSam,
    I do hydrate when i can, I drink a whole lot the day before and the day of but the next day after i start getting sick i can't drink a lot ,but after the sickness wares off i start drinking again , for the last 2 years I've only drank water and some jucies I started actually trying to eat right and drink lots of water for my health and look what happened , when i was first diagnosed in May i thought about it here i am trying to eat and drink the right things even started doing arobics and look what happened but then i got a grip and my mind back LOL and continued doing the right thing and will continue I'm not going to let this rule me . im going to check out the web-site thanks so much.
    HUGS mollyz
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    mollyz said:

taxotere
    Hi VickieSam,
    I do hydrate when i can, I drink a whole lot the day before and the day of but the next day after i start getting sick i can't drink a lot ,but after the sickness wares off i start drinking again , for the last 2 years I've only drank water and some jucies I started actually trying to eat right and drink lots of water for my health and look what happened , when i was first diagnosed in May i thought about it here i am trying to eat and drink the right things even started doing arobics and look what happened but then i got a grip and my mind back LOL and continued doing the right thing and will continue I'm not going to let this rule me . im going to check out the web-site thanks so much.
    HUGS mollyz

MollyZ .. My personal motto .. from August 2009 .. when I
    was diagnosis with breast cancer - ...

I have breast cancer, Breast Cancer does NOT have me.

I sure hope I didn't steal that from someone .. Oh, well I can claim .. Chemo Brain.

Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    VickiSam said:

MollyZ .. My personal motto .. from August 2009 .. when I
    was diagnosis with breast cancer - ...

I have breast cancer, Breast Cancer does NOT have me.

I sure hope I didn't steal that from someone .. Oh, well I can claim .. Chemo Brain.

Vicki Sam

I love that Vicki Sam. I
    I love that Vicki Sam. I think it might be my new motto, if that is ok.