Options
13»

Comments

• HillBillyNana
    HillBillyNana Member Posts: 107
    Options
    Kongo said:

Swing
    You have done your homework and UCSF is a great institution from everything I've read. You've also got the pathology that suggests a successful outcome for treatment. In just a short time you will have this in the rear view mirror.

Best of luck as you start tretment next week. I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers.

OK I think I figured it out!
    Our vacation was great. We drove 4 days to get to WA state. Had a wonderful visit with the kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. Then we drove to the Oregon coast and stayed on the beach for 2 nights. Drove down 101 along the Oregon and California coast. Turned east somewhere near Sacramento. Visited more relatives and went through Yosemite, Mono Lake, Bodie (gold mining ghost town), then across NV on Highway 50. Across Utah, Colorado, Kansas, down into OK and finally to ARKANSAS. In October we are going to NY for a week long tour. Then the PSA test November 9. We are a little worried but this is what my husband decided, and I want to be supportive. I am more inclined to do research and question the doctor than he is, but who is to say? I think the patient should have the say. Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us. I know from my experience as a bystander that prostate cancer is not for sissys. You have all been through a lot and it is great that you are willing to share and support others.