Options
2»

Comments

• ilferro1
    ilferro1 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Weekend Plans
    Just chilling and watching movies. Will barbecue some nice
    Skirt Steaks and relax. Hope everyone's weekend is great.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    We camped at
    our usual Labor Day spot on beautiful Lake Ontario. Our daughter and son-in-law joined us as well as my niece and her 2.5 yr old son. I'm beat. Early to bed and then work tomorrow for me.

I can't believe that summer is over - or as good as. School starts Wednesday around here. My hubby starts back to work evenings on Wednesday and I am going to start dieting and exercising. Ugh.

Sue
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

We camped at
    our usual Labor Day spot on beautiful Lake Ontario. Our daughter and son-in-law joined us as well as my niece and her 2.5 yr old son. I'm beat. Early to bed and then work tomorrow for me.

I can't believe that summer is over - or as good as. School starts Wednesday around here. My hubby starts back to work evenings on Wednesday and I am going to start dieting and exercising. Ugh.

Sue

i hosted the party
    We celebrated my new job and new place. I cooked for 8 people and it has been a great accomplishment for me. Hosting a party for the first time time since my diagnosis (June 2008) and treatments marks another step forward in my life. Even yesterday I was not sure weather or not we can manage it. My husband helped a lot, we served roasted apple stuffed duck with potatoes,and carrots, two fresh salads, and fruits. Wine from Chen (California Re-union present) was wonderful and good with duck. I am really happy and glad that we invited friends over.
    Hugs everyone