Why oh why?????

Options
2»

Comments

• Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options
    When ever you feel angry or
    When ever you feel angry or frustrated, go ahead and let us have it! You knw what I mean, let it out here so that you can enjoy everyday with your wife and family. We are here for you to vent, rage whatever it takes to help you and your family love and live life to its fullest. Sending prayers and strength.

Lupe
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Thomas, you are such a kind
    Thomas, you are such a kind and supportive husband. God bless you. I will pray that your wife is accepted in the trial and it will help her. I can understand your anger. Hang in there. I will be thinking of you both. Eil
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Thomas, you are such a kind
    Thomas, you are such a kind and supportive husband. God bless you. I will pray that your wife is accepted in the trial and it will help her. I can understand your anger. Hang in there. I will be thinking of you both. Eil

really stinks
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

really stinks

Just wanted to say i am
    Just wanted to say i am thinking of youo and sending positive thoughts your way.
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Thinking and praying for you both
    Cancer sucks. I wish strength and positive thoughts for you both as you head UP that road to recovery. So many weapons out there now that may be the key to your search. God be with you.
    Hugs and prayers Katz