Options
2»

Comments

• grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Donnanva said:

Worse than I thought
    The situation is worse than I thought with Gary. I found some financial records from a secret credit card account. He has spent over 15,000, maybe lots more...I can only go back a year and a half. He's been making payments of 1000, 800, 200.00 every two weeks!!!!!

And I always thought we didn't have any money to spare!!!!!!!. There are so many things I've wanted to do with Gary but thought we just couldn't afford it. Now I find out he's been taking her to area festivals, restaurants, out for ice cream, etc!!!!! He always tells me that he hates to go to festivals because he hates crowds.

I am shocked beyond belief. I am hurt, angry and humiliated. Wow. I can't afford to life on my own. What in hell do I do to get through this except pray he dies.

Thinking of You
    Ii am so sorry that your husband has turned out to be such a bum. I am sure that it is hard to know what to do. My first thought would be to throw the bum out, but I know that the cancer makes that extra hard to do. I guess I would be consulting an attorney about now, showing him/her the evidence of your husband's infidelity and getting legal advice. But that is me. You need to make your own decisions based on your own feelings and situation. I would also confront him, but again that is me. You need to decide what is best for you and then do it. Cancer doesn't change who he is or the wrongs he has done to you. Find out what your true financial picture is. Then go from there. Take care, Fay