Having a whirl with NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Victoria
    Congratulations! Awesome news!! I second RE's idea of wine & Chocolate! Enjoy your dance with NED!
    ♥ Cat
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Enjoy
    Enjoy your long dance with NED.

marge
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Victoria,
    Happy that you are

Victoria,
    Happy that you are with NED. It's great that they let you know so quickly. I heard the following day for my first post treatment mammo but I am still awaiting the results of my mammo from the 20th. They send a card telling you whether it is okay, if they need more detail etc. But they also call if there is anything out of the ordinary and I would have had a phone call by now. I figure with our move they probably mailed it to the wrong address. I have a PCP appointment on the 12th and will ask him for the results then.
    So dip and twirl and dance and sing cause being NED is the bestest thing.
    Stef
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Congratulations. Enjoy your
    Congratulations. Enjoy your dance with NED.

Hugs

Donna
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    May you have a long and
    May you have a long and wonderful dance with NED. He is a wonderful partner to have. Congrats to you "both". Katz
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Victoria,
    Happy that you are

Victoria,
    Happy that you are with NED. It's great that they let you know so quickly. I heard the following day for my first post treatment mammo but I am still awaiting the results of my mammo from the 20th. They send a card telling you whether it is okay, if they need more detail etc. But they also call if there is anything out of the ordinary and I would have had a phone call by now. I figure with our move they probably mailed it to the wrong address. I have a PCP appointment on the 12th and will ask him for the results then.
    So dip and twirl and dance and sing cause being NED is the bestest thing.
    Stef

Hey Stef
    Thanks for sharing my happiness.

I agree with your thinking about being called back if there was something wrong -- I've been called back several times, always the next day.

Let us know, though, okay?

xo
    Victoria
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Katz77 said:

May you have a long and
    May you have a long and wonderful dance with NED. He is a wonderful partner to have. Congrats to you "both". Katz

Congratulations Victoria
    What a great victory by dear friend Victoria!
    I am very happy for you and agree with Chen desert was a good start. Please continue celebration of this wonderful news!
    New Flower
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Victoria, this is wonderful
    Victoria, this is wonderful news!! Enjoy your dance and even if you should drink a little too much wine, don't worry, NED will take care of you. Congratulations and celebrate!!