pictures from this summer

Options
Heatherbelle
Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Good morning sunshines!
I wanted to let you all know that I just uploaded a bunch of pics from this summer along my BC journey. I'm always talking about my husband, or my daughters, so I thought I'd share some of our more memorable moments from the spring/summer of this year. I was sitting here picking out pics to get prints of for some scrapbooking that I want to catch up on, and thought it would be fun to post some on here.
*hugs all around*
Heather

Comments

• Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Options
    What a beautiful happy
    What a beautiful happy family. You should be so proud. BTW, I love the pink streak.

Cindy
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Options
    thanks for sharing
    your photos are great and I enjoyed seeing you and your family! Your girls are adorable and I can see why you have such motivation! They are lucky to have such a positive Mom.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Great Pics. Thanks for
    Great Pics. Thanks for sharing. Loved your baby with the hat.

Hugs

Donna
  • Heatherbelle
    Options
    aww thanks :) they keep me
    aww thanks :) they keep me going!
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your
    Thanks for sharing your family with us. You sure have spunk! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    You have such a beautiful family!
    Your girls are so precious.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

You have such a beautiful family!
    Your girls are so precious.

I enjoyed them~
    Thanks for sharing, what a beautiful family you have.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

I enjoyed them~
    Thanks for sharing, what a beautiful family you have.

Fun to see!!!
    You all look really happy. Makes me smile.

Thanks for the moment!

xo,
    Victoria
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Fun to see!!!
    You all look really happy. Makes me smile.

Thanks for the moment!

xo,
    Victoria

Thanks for sharing
    Great family! Looks like you still had a good spring and summer. Thanks for sharing.
    Marsha
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    thanks
    I loved your pictures, Heather - what a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing!

Linda
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Heather
    thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful family. However, I laughed out loud at the Playboy mag you were looking at for boob jobs :-) You go girl!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Heatherbelle
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Heather
    thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful family. However, I laughed out loud at the Playboy mag you were looking at for boob jobs :-) You go girl!
    {{hugs}} Char

thanks ladies :) .....the
    thanks ladies :) .....the playboys day was funny....I'd get a phone call from my friend "What are you doing?" ,,(me) "boob shoppin"....my husband has such a knack for snapping the best photos at the perfect times! We've done our best to make sure the girls ended up having a fun summer in spite of cancer getting in the way. Even though they can be little stinkers (Lia is the epitome of Terrible Two's right now...), they are the light of my life, and so smart, and curious, and entertaining. My 9 year old Camryn has turned out to be mom's biggest supporter through this, she's handled it all so well.
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options

thanks ladies :) .....the
    thanks ladies :) .....the playboys day was funny....I'd get a phone call from my friend "What are you doing?" ,,(me) "boob shoppin"....my husband has such a knack for snapping the best photos at the perfect times! We've done our best to make sure the girls ended up having a fun summer in spite of cancer getting in the way. Even though they can be little stinkers (Lia is the epitome of Terrible Two's right now...), they are the light of my life, and so smart, and curious, and entertaining. My 9 year old Camryn has turned out to be mom's biggest supporter through this, she's handled it all so well.
    *hugs*
    Heather

Thanks for sharing your
    Thanks for sharing your family with us. These were great photos and I especially like your humor on the boob shopping.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks for sharing your
    Thanks for sharing your family with us. These were great photos and I especially like your humor on the boob shopping.

beautiful Heather!

beautiful Heather!