Anybody got more pictures from the SoCal (Re)Union? Send them to me!

Options
TraciInLA
TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A Special Limited-Time Offer from My Honey, Trace:

We were quite the Pink Paparazzi on Saturday, and I know there are more good pictures out there, but a few of you mentioned you're not too confident with getting pictures from your camera to this site. And I'm not on Facebook -- some of you may not be, either.

If anyone would like to send their pictures from our (Re)Union to me, Trace has said she'd be glad to size and upload them here to this site.

If you're technologically challenged, or just would rather delegate this to someone else, PM me and let me know -- I'd be glad to have you email them to me, or mail me a CD.

More pictures! More pictures! More pictures!

:-) Traci

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    That would be great! Cats
    That would be great! Cats Toy said she had more on Facebook, but, I don't belong to that. Maybe, she can let you put her pics on here? And, maybe RE has more too? The more pics, the better!

Hugs, Diane
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

That would be great! Cats Toy said she had more on Facebook, but, I don't belong to that. Maybe, she can let you put her pics on here? And, maybe RE has more too? The more pics, the better!

Hugs, Diane

You're on, Sister Trace!!!!
    I have some from Saturday and to be honest, the reason I haven't filled out my profile nor posted a picture of myself is b/c I've never taken the time to figure it out. I'm crazy busy with work this week so I say to Traci/Trace SOLD!!! I'd love to take you up on your generous offer.

Now I just have to learn how to PM you:)

xo
    Victoria
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Hugs, Diane

Hey Traci, I just joined
    Hey Traci, I just joined Facebook tonight to see all of the pictures that were taken. I have no patience. LOL I sent Cats Toy a message telling her that if she wanted, I could try and copy her pictures on Facebook and put them on here for everyone to see. I don't know if RE has more or not. I just added Cat as a friend, so, I can't wait to see the other pictures if she accepts me. LOL Hopefully, someone can get more on here. The ones I saw here, I loved. But, I bet your girlfriend can copy them better and faster than I can. I just wanted to offer too. Like I said, no patience! hehe

Lex♥
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Traci
    I just have to tell you I absolutely loved Trace, she had me busting a gut way too many times on Saturday! And thank her for the offer, I am posting mine here, just moving a little slow, will get them on tonite... and they look a lot like RE's, funny that, we talked so much we forget to take enough pictures!
    Cant' wait for the next one!
    Cat
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I may take her up on that!
    But so far I haven't even got them off of my camera and onto my computer to send anywhere!

I start school tomorrow night, so I may not get to it until this weekend. Will the offer have expired by then???

I also didn't take very many pictures. Too busy talking, laughing, sharing, and eating! But I will share what I have as soone as I can.

Tell Trace we really appreciate the offer!

Love,
    Cindy
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    make me feel guilty.....
    kidding...I have now posted most of my pictures Traci! You can check my expressions page...

Cat
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

make me feel guilty.....
    kidding...I have now posted most of my pictures Traci! You can check my expressions page...

Cat

Thank you so much
    Sent 'em all to Traci to give to Trace. (Just love doing that -- you know, the Traci, Trace thing.) I tremendously appreciate your offer and hope everyone enjoys. There's some nice close ups of some of the beautiful ladies I met.

xo
    Victoria
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Traci... Thank you for the
    Traci... Thank you for the picture offer. After seeing RE's Expressions Gallery, I thought I'd give it a go. I did it! It took a little figuring out, but I unraveled the mystery and managed to post some of the pics I took! Hooray for Me! I am not a tech person, so this is HUGE for me.

Enjoy the viewing!
    BL
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

Traci... Thank you for the
    Traci... Thank you for the picture offer. After seeing RE's Expressions Gallery, I thought I'd give it a go. I did it! It took a little figuring out, but I unraveled the mystery and managed to post some of the pics I took! Hooray for Me! I am not a tech person, so this is HUGE for me.

Enjoy the viewing!
    BL

Good for you, Bella Luna!
    I got Victoria's (verrrrrry high resolution) photos -- my poor computer (I think I can, I think I can, I think I can) is still trying to catch its breath after that! Cindy, you're welcome to send yours to me this weekend -- just let me know if you'd like to.

Anybody else? Sally5, I know you said you weren't too sure about uploading them here, so let me know if you'd like some help.

I'll post what I get this weekend, so tune in then for SoCal (Re)Union Photos, The Next Chapter!

Traci