familiy pics - new

Options
Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Okay Buzzard thought I would at least spend time with my grand kids pictures! lol

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    TYVM...... :)
    Now Im going in to see all of em.......
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Buzzard said:

TYVM...... :)
    Now Im going in to see all of em.......

Darlins.................all of em......
    Yep, you have your hands full...enjoy em all ....beautiful children and grandchildren....Love to all of them, Buzz
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hey Raquel. Nice pictures.
    Hey Raquel. Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. I think my favorite is the one of Rylee. Beautiful smile. Bright, vibrant eyes. She's so lovely in this moment. Maybe a hint of mischief? A flair for life - inherited from her Nana perhaps. I also really like the sisters picture. You all look so happy. It made me smile. It made me cry a little - to think of my own girls so many years from now - at the beach and happy together.

You are very inspiring. I love your zest for life, your spirit of sharing and openness. It seems lately that you can't quite find the happiness that you deserve. My hope is that you are always as happy as you look in these pictures.

Take care. You are much loved here.

Roger
  • Lilmiss82
    Lilmiss82 Member Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Crow71 said:

Hey Raquel. Nice pictures.
    Hey Raquel. Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. I think my favorite is the one of Rylee. Beautiful smile. Bright, vibrant eyes. She's so lovely in this moment. Maybe a hint of mischief? A flair for life - inherited from her Nana perhaps. I also really like the sisters picture. You all look so happy. It made me smile. It made me cry a little - to think of my own girls so many years from now - at the beach and happy together.

You are very inspiring. I love your zest for life, your spirit of sharing and openness. It seems lately that you can't quite find the happiness that you deserve. My hope is that you are always as happy as you look in these pictures.

Take care. You are much loved here.

Roger

Raquel,
    What a BEAUTIFUL family!! You too, OMG amazing! Aren't you to young to be a Nana? :)
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    :)
    GREAT pics- thanks for sharing!

Lisa
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    Grandkids are great
    You have some very adorable little ones, I am sure you are a very proud Nana...

Love your new avatar pic...

HUGS
    Beth
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Awesome
    Very nice pictures. You have a lovely family.

Kim
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
    The pictures are gorgeous; what a beautiful family!
  • WinneyPooh
    WinneyPooh Member Posts: 318
    Options
    nana, you are truely the best
    nana, my oh my, every child should be so lucky,

live, love and play play play
    winnie