Good-Bye my Port - a Poem by Vicki Sam

Options
2»

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Congratulations Vicki,
    I am so happy for you getting rid of your port. Try not to miss him now LOL. Take care Kay
  • hoop77 said:

Ha ha ha!!! love your poem
    Ha ha ha!!! love your poem and your always positive attitude. So glad you have gotten rid of the annoyance! Hope you had a celebration!

I pray the port removal was uneventful...
    For the life of me I can't imagine tolerating the damn thing where it was placed. At least on my chest I could give my chemo nurses am intense glare when they missed and cheerfully exclaimed, "Oops!"

Oh, and I am keeping that Frisbee that landed in my yard.
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Hope it went well and Victor

Hope it went well and Victor was given the boot!! Don't need him anymore, yeah! And congraluations for getting this far, it takes a great deal of courage.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Hope it went well and Victor

Hope it went well and Victor was given the boot!! Don't need him anymore, yeah! And congraluations for getting this far, it takes a great deal of courage.

Update .. I am home and resting ... if you can call it
    that.. I am right handed, so I am unable to use my right hand or shower for a few days .. it is most difficult to type on my keyboards, or reach for cups, glassess or plates. I have been told .. just a few days and I'll be up and running.

Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers ...

'Victor' has left the building!

Victor-less, Vicki
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    VickiSam said:

that.. I am right handed, so I am unable to use my right hand or shower for a few days .. it is most difficult to type on my keyboards, or reach for cups, glassess or plates. I have been told .. just a few days and I'll be up and running.

Victor-less, Vicki

It is a Victory for Vicki to
    It is a Victory for Vicki to be Victor-less!!! Rest up!

Hugs,
    ChenHeart
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Victor-less, Vicki

Hey VickiSam,
    Thanks for posting. I've been wondering how you made out. How was the port removal? I'm sure a piece of cake compared to what you have been through. Take it easy with your arm. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Jean
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey VickiSam,
    Thanks for posting. I've been wondering how you made out. How was the port removal? I'm sure a piece of cake compared to what you have been through. Take it easy with your arm. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Jean

Vicki
    I am glad that Victor has left. I am sure you will feel more comfortable without him. Another victory of my good friend Victoria!!!
    Please take Vicodin for several days, because he left a trail. Nothing, even Vicodin was a piece of cake for me during this journey.
    Thank you for a wonderful gift you gave me on Saturday. Wishing you easy healing and quick recovery from your surgery.
    Big hug,
    New Flower
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Vicki
    I am glad that Victor has left. I am sure you will feel more comfortable without him. Another victory of my good friend Victoria!!!
    Please take Vicodin for several days, because he left a trail. Nothing, even Vicodin was a piece of cake for me during this journey.
    Thank you for a wonderful gift you gave me on Saturday. Wishing you easy healing and quick recovery from your surgery.
    Big hug,
    New Flower

Your arm is now a Victor
    Your arm is now a Victor Free zone. Glad it went well and wishing you speedy recovery.
    Stef
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Options
    lol
    I just snorted when I laughed reading that!

Love it! Lov you!!

xxoo,

SamuraiMom
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options

lol
    I just snorted when I laughed reading that!

Love it! Lov you!!

xxoo,

SamuraiMom

So glad to hear "Victor"
    So glad to hear "Victor" will be gone, that means no need for it anymore which is always very good news. Love that we have a few poets in our little group. Very nice poems ladies.

Lupe