Eric was scheduled for brain surgery

Options
ellamenno
ellamenno Member Posts: 142 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
on the 24th of August. Does anyone have news?

Ella

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    see his post
    He posted once on the 25th...I think it was titled Well Ladies and Gentlemen.
  • ellamenno
    ellamenno Member Posts: 142 Member
    Options

see his post
    He posted once on the 25th...I think it was titled Well Ladies and Gentlemen.

Thank you Marie. I feel much
    Thank you Marie. I feel much better. I just couldn't seem to find him on the boards but there he was. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    Ella
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    ellamenno said:

Thank you Marie. I feel much
    Thank you Marie. I feel much better. I just couldn't seem to find him on the boards but there he was. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    Ella

That man is tougher than a pine nut..........
    got the worst case of stubborn I have ever seen, won't take no for an answer, and posts an A-OK on here the day after brain surgery...tha man is a beast Im telling ya, he is tha Man. I am proud just to know him. A man like him goes through what he does and still has the attitude he does...I should be horsewhipped for sniveling at what little problem I have compared to what that man has been through. I must say that I don't think there has ever been anything "typical" about Eric if I know him as I think I do...He is a whirlwind of metaphors, quips, and just plain ole BS...and he knows how to use it too...LOL...and hes got a mom as good as gold.......Lookin forward to seein him back in here more often....rest well bud.........Buzz
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Options
    Buzzard said:

That man is tougher than a pine nut..........
    got the worst case of stubborn I have ever seen, won't take no for an answer, and posts an A-OK on here the day after brain surgery...tha man is a beast Im telling ya, he is tha Man. I am proud just to know him. A man like him goes through what he does and still has the attitude he does...I should be horsewhipped for sniveling at what little problem I have compared to what that man has been through. I must say that I don't think there has ever been anything "typical" about Eric if I know him as I think I do...He is a whirlwind of metaphors, quips, and just plain ole BS...and he knows how to use it too...LOL...and hes got a mom as good as gold.......Lookin forward to seein him back in here more often....rest well bud.........Buzz

Buzz
    Thanks for the kind words. I am flattered. Especially hearing it from an old timer. You are tough as an old boot yourself.

Eric
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Options
    Thanks
    Thanks for checking on me. It means a lot.
    Love you guys,
    Eric
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Options
    eric38 said:

Thanks
    Thanks for checking on me. It means a lot.
    Love you guys,
    Eric

I AGREE WITH PHIL
    Dear Eric,

I agree with Phil. You are amazing and loved very much by all of us. You have an amazing mama too. I pray for you and want to thank you for being you. You are a special individual. I admire and respect you. You say it like it is and we love you for that. You keep on fighting and know we are all behind you.

Big Hugs and Prayer
    Debbie