May everyones Monday begin with "What a beautiful day it is"..and get better from there.....

Options
Buzzard
Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I sure hope everyone gets up in the morning feeling good and greets the day with a rekindled spirit, a feeling of refreshing vigor. I hope for a good week for everyone. I hope that warm surrounding arms are wrapped around all those grieving for loved ones and that they find peace within themselves to get through. I wish for a ray of sunshine to touch each one of us in the morning and allow us to feel the warmth that the world holds but still tries to hide. I want for all of us to be able to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us. I wish for each a brief rain this week to wash away sorrow, then again sunshine to brighten the spirit again. I simply wish a peaceful, easy week for survivors and caregivers alike. May each of you smile with vigor, may each of you have a moment where you really feel good to be yourself. Do something good for someone else today, if its just a simple act of kindness, open a door, buy a stranger breakfast, go to school and surprise your kid(s) by eating with them at lunch. Make someone else smile...Its good soup for the soul.........I love all of you....night, Buzz

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
    Buzzard,

This is just beautiful. You definitely have the right idea!
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    RIght on Buzz
    Thanks for the wise words. They mean a lot.
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Just the words I needed to hear
    Once again you seem to say something that really hits home for me.

Thank you Buzz
    Brooks
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options

Just the words I needed to hear
    Once again you seem to say something that really hits home for me.

Thank you Buzz
    Brooks

you are
    great buzz, you are helping me to keep my self positive!
    Good bless you!
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Dear Buzz.
    Thank you dear Buzz. ( and we all love you too )

My Mom is so frail now and cries all the time...so, on Sunday when I dressed her we both put on yellow shirts and I told her we were gonna' make some lemonade today out of all these ol' lemons we've been given. It DID make her smile.Thanks for being a positive example for me and everyone to observe.

-jaylo
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    thanks, Buzz.
    ~aud

thanks, Buzz.
    ~aud
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Jaylo969 said:

Dear Buzz.
    Thank you dear Buzz. ( and we all love you too )

My Mom is so frail now and cries all the time...so, on Sunday when I dressed her we both put on yellow shirts and I told her we were gonna' make some lemonade today out of all these ol' lemons we've been given. It DID make her smile.Thanks for being a positive example for me and everyone to observe.

-jaylo

Jaylo
    You are a great daughter!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Thanks
    Golly geez make my hair stand up on end. Totally agree with all you said. After going to church on Saturday there was a guy laying on the sidewalk on our way home and told my husband to go back so we could make sure he was ok. After getting out of the truck and calling "sir" and he didn't respond he finally looked up and said "he was ok" and wanted to know if "I was an angel." Made me feel good he was ok, but I'm far from an angel LOL. Yup, do something good for someone, it makes you feel so much better inside - not for glory, but for self redemption. Love all that helping stuff :) Love you too and all of you. That's why this board is so great.

Kim
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Wow
    Love you, too!! What a wise and wonderful man you are.

*hugs*
    Gail