Herceptin

Options
2»

Comments

• Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Options

Herceptin
    I have been on Herceptin for a year only one more to go. Other than getting a little achy no problems. Be sure they check your heart I have MUGA scans every 3-4 months.I'm sure you will be fine.My onc. nurse told me they are saying Herceptin is the new miracle cancer drug it has only been around for about 10 years we are lucky to have it. Good luck. Cindy

Just like most here I had no
    Just like most here I had no problems with Herceptin,I have 2 more to go, yeah!! With my treatment they also 1st give me benedryl, which makes me extremely sleepy so someone always has to go with me to drive me back home. And of course the MUGA scans every 3 months. I still feel fatique and bone pains, but like someone else mentioned, its hard to tell if it is also side effect from Herceptin or just still recoup from chemo and radiation plus already on Tamoxifen.

Lupe
  • Kgy
    Kgy Member Posts: 30
    Options

Herceptin
    I have been on Herceptin for a year only one more to go. Other than getting a little achy no problems. Be sure they check your heart I have MUGA scans every 3-4 months.I'm sure you will be fine.My onc. nurse told me they are saying Herceptin is the new miracle cancer drug it has only been around for about 10 years we are lucky to have it. Good luck. Cindy

Herceptin
    I had to stop the herceptin cause of my EFI it went down to 37! I ended up in the hospital for a night because of it. The only other side effect I can say that I had was very tired legs. Other than that it was fine with me. You go girl!